The Sheffield Red Bulls

Kid starts hypothetical thread and gets a slating. F all wrong with a bit of imagination rather than moaning about our lack of goals and lack of investment all the time. Fair play - there are some miserable d!cks on here.

Personally - you're here for a good time, not a long time so I'd take the new stadium and the money and get up into the prem!

I feel like the McCanns,

Can see the headlines.

Hoaxer gets more than he expects from forum thread;

Trolls burn down hunters bar round about in a bid to stop a proposed takeover of Sheffield Wednesday by Red Bull and the further onslaught of Tasmanian Aboriginies.

Guest Faz Ma Tazz

I read every single post on this thread... Pretty intense for a first timer... I don't know if I'll be coming back here guys... Thanks anyway

Some people just don't want any success.

They don't do they,

Says it all when someone says rather than sign Messi and Ronaldo, get the old lady done up and challenge for the PL title, they'd go ask the conference if they could stand in the mud and watch a team in blue and white stripes instead,

Wonder if there was this kind of moaning when we stopped playing bloody cricket!

They don't do they,

Says it all when someone says rather than sign Messi and Ronaldo, get the old lady done up and challenge for the PL title, they'd go ask the conference if they could stand in the mud and watch a team in blue and white stripes instead,

Wonder if there was this kind of moaning when we stopped playing bloody cricket!

I doubt it  :biggrin: