The Sheffield Red Bulls

I would.

I can live with losing the name Wednesday and being a corperate ***** of a club, it's not ideal but it's better than what we have.

Some tradition and a type of kit..... vs challenging with Man U and Liverpool. Honestly, I'd take the switch.

I would.

I can live with losing the name Wednesday and being a corperate ***** of a club, it's not ideal but it's better than what we have.

Some tradition and a type of kit..... vs challenging with Man U and Liverpool. Honestly, I'd take the switch.

Let get ths right you want to support a club with a different name, kit and stadium that's successful.  Why don't you try Man City.

Let get ths right you want to support a club with a different name, kit and stadium that's successful. Why don't you try Man City.

I do support Man City..... they are my second club.

It just seems that all our problems could be solved by selling out.

Ok..... in 5 years time would you rather we had become the sheffield red bulls and be in the top places of the prem..... or in league one as the owls/wednesday etc?

And.... if red bull offered you 40 million pounds to dress in a red bull can outfit for ten years and change your name to red bull would you do it? You would wouldn't you.

You wouldn't start harping on about your rich history of wearing t shirts and jumpers. And being called Jerry.

I suppose if you're from Tasmania, and have lived your entire life in the Colonies,  you wont be interested in history or tradition, given that the regime in Australia have tried for years to get rid of any trace of their aboriginal population, and their history and tradition. It means summat to us though.

I suppose if you're from Tasmania, and have lived your entire life in the Colonies, you wont be interested in history or tradition, given that the regime in Australia have tried for years to get rid of any trace of their aboriginal population, and their history and tradition. It means summat to us though.

:danny-wilson:

If Red Bull bought us, changed our names to Sheffield Red Bulls, made our kit like a red bull can, bought us a new stadium with a proper fancy score board and got us in the top 6 of the prem.....

Would you prefer that to what we have now?

Most definite 'No'

I would.

I genuinely cannot believe this.

Then again one glance at the X-factor is enough to reaffirm that the country with people searching for instant gratification.

I do support Man City..... they are my second club.

It just seems that all our problems could be solved by selling out.

Ok..... in 5 years time would you rather we had become the sheffield red bulls and be in the top places of the prem..... or in league one as the owls/wednesday etc?

And.... if red bull offered you 40 million pounds to dress in a red bull can outfit for ten years and change your name to red bull would you do it? You would wouldn't you.

You wouldn't start harping on about your rich history of wearing t shirts and jumpers. And being called Jerry.

Never understood this 2nd team business.

Never will.