All Grays fault

jrh

Lost us two points tonight by his terrible decision making. I mean putting May on the wing is a pathetic decision! Absolutely wasted and nuhiu upfront on his own at home is a terrible tactic.

Oh and his sub's as well!

Hang on a minute, we have just come off the back of two defeats, Ipswich were the form side, both sides deserved a point in my opinion, we are missing TWO KEY players in the midfield and it's fair to say confidence was probably low after last week and the weekend.

We didn't lose, played 10, W 4 D4 L2 - I would've bit his hand off at the start. 

Go on the Nuhiu thread and slag him off........oh wait a minute.

Edited by TaxiMark

I was shocked at how poor Ipswich were tonight, definitely there for the taking.

Gray has been immense for us but that was his worst tactical game.

Going 4-5-1 and letting them back in the game was unnecessary.

Playing Maghoma in the middle doesn't work, playing May left or right midfield is a complete waste of his talents.

Maguire was our biggest threat tonight and he took him off.

Gray settled for a draw when we could have won it.

I'm struggling to even remember a chance we created in the second half...

Hopefully Gray will see that that system doesn't work. He must have wanted to shore us up and play for the 1-0 or maybe nick a goal on a counter, but it really doesn't work for us.

First half was good, we need to continue playing that way.

Hang on a minute, we have just come off the back of two defeats, Ipswich were the form side, both sides deserved a point in my opinion, we are missing TWO KEY players in the midfield and it's fair to say confidence was probably low after last week and the weekend.

We didn't lose, played 10, W 4 D4 L2 - I would've bit his hand off at the start.

Although one of those was against Man City, which doesn't count. You're right, as the form side, I thought we'd dip tonight so a point is a bonus, especially if we can pick up something on Saturday

Go on the Nuhiu thread and slag him off........oh wait a minute.

So you don't think we could and should have won that game comfortably?

The Championship is a very tight, competitive league, but at least we're looking like we deserve to be at this level. I find it amazing that SG can attract criticism when he's done such a top class job of sorting the team out. The best thing we can all do is accept that we're not the finished article just yet, but at least the team is going in the right direction. Keep the faith and stay patient.

I'm a big fan of Stuart Gray but I just didn't get it tonight.

We played well first half and were much the better team.

Why change things. The subs baffled me.

It was more like DJ tonight.

The Championship is a very tight, competitive league, but at least we're looking like we deserve to be at this level. I find it amazing that SG can attract criticism when he's done such a top class job of sorting the team out. The best thing we can all do is accept that we're not the finished article just yet, but at least the team is going in the right direction. Keep the faith and

So you don't think we could and should have won that game comfortably?

How many clear cut chances did we have?

Ipswich wasn't that great but we weren't top form tonight either.

We will play better then that and lose this season in my opinion.

Get an extra striker, get Lee and Hutch back - bang.

Yes.

And we did. 3-0.

All well and good blaming the ref but those decisions were made and gray responded to them by making his own wrong decisions.

But for the referee.

I'm old fashioned.

But do you not think when you have two average side fighting it out in the second tier of football that sometimes luck plays a part?

Poor tactically. Brilliant in the first half. Nuhiu and May were a real handful Ipswich were there for the taking and we changed our formation to suit them. May on the wing doesn't work aswell as Nuhiu on his own doesn't. Maghoma and Maguire have for all their fancy touches and turns can't cross.

4-5-1 and settling for a draw to me sort of took the sting out of the season for me, been fighting all season and scrapping all season and tonight we just rolled over at home and let Ipswich in the game. I pay season ticket money to be entertained and to see us try and win games, I won't accept that performance tonight and am more aggrieved than walking away from Man City 7-0 down!

Poor tactically. Brilliant in the first half. Nuhiu and May were a real handful Ipswich were there for the taking and we changed our formation to suit them. May on the wing doesn't work aswell as Nuhiu on his own doesn't. Maghoma and Maguire have for all their fancy touches and turns can't cross.

4-5-1 and settling for a draw to me sort of took the sting out of the season for me, been fighting all season and scrapping all season and tonight we just rolled over at home and let Ipswich in the game. I pay season ticket money to be entertained and to see us try and win games, I won't accept that performance tonight and am more aggrieved than walking away from Man City 7-0 down!

This.

Managers do sometimes get things wrong (not saying he did btw).

Bar a handball and we would be all sat here lauding what a great move it was to switch systems.

No 'we' wouldn't, would have been saying we were lucky to get away with that. And main thing we didn't and let them into the game therefore it was a poor decision!