All Grays fault

jrh

Maybe Gray changed things because we were starting to get over-run in the middle?

Pushed May out wide so he could shore up the middle and make sure we were competitive and weren't over run?

No doubt, had Gray left it the same and Ipswich continued to over-run the Wednesday midfield he would have been criticised for that too.

We were in control playing 442 they didn't look a threat and going defensive at 1-0 is always risky.

Let's gloss over the real problem and blame the man that is doing a hell of a lot better than anyone else over the last 15 years with one arm tied behind his back...

This, Gray gave us a glimpse of what we could achieve but he wasn't backed as promised. Any thoughts of pushing for the play offs need to be tempered I think It's another point towards securing our championship status

Depends how you look at it. The writings been on the wall quite a few games this season that the luck we were having was going to run out. Even back to the Bolton game which Bolton would have won if they could have taken a couple of the half chances they had.

I think our squad size and injuries are affecting us now. Some players look shattered and we don't have too many options to change it.

Reading showed exactly what we are up against the other week in their striker department.

In order of choice they had Murray/Cox/Pobregnyak/Mackie.

We have May/Nuhiu/Madine/Lavery.

The football is terrible to watch. No wonder the crowds can't be bothered to come to watch that rubbish

or they can't afford the price of a ticket at today's prices 30k at £10 

18k at normal prices

but 4 points behind the leaders terrible to watch but effective

I think our squad size and injuries are affecting us now. Some players look shattered and we don't have too many options to change it.

Reading showed exactly what we are up against the other week in their striker department.

In order of choice they had Murray/Cox/Pobregnyak/Mackie.

We have May/Nuhiu/Madine/Lavery.

which mounts to unfair practices by MM for not backing SG and giving the 20k fans what they deserve.

If his fund is no longer backing the club as suggested previously then come out and say "sorry we have no more money". Its all the spin of deals falling through blah blah blah that makes me angry from a paying fans perspective

Couldn't go but listened to it. It sounded like Gray had decided to try and shut up shop at half time to try and hold out for the 1-0 win.

But I don't understand why either. We sounded easily the better side in the first half, against an in form Ipswich. Should have just carried on the same way in the 2nd half and gone for the 2nd goal.

The subs taking particularly Maguire off didn't seem to work either. Sounded like he had his best game this season, was he tiring at the time?

which mounts to unfair practices by MM for not backing SG and giving the 20k fans what they deserve.

If his fund is no longer backing the club as suggested previously then come out and say "sorry we have no more money". Its all the spin of deals falling through blah blah blah that makes me angry from a paying fans perspective

To be fair mate, it's been like that for the most part during his tenure.

He'll bail us out with a short term loan player soon enough just to keep us ticking over.

Expect the bare minimum and you won't end up disappointed.

Lost us two points tonight by his terrible decision making. I mean putting May on the wing is a pathetic decision! Absolutely wasted and nuhiu upfront on his own at home is a terrible tactic.

Oh and his sub's as well!

You're entitled to your opinion but your talking crap.

Gray is doing brilliantly with tools he's got.

That was a good point against very tough opposition. UTO

To be fair mate, it's been like that for the most part during his tenure.

He'll bail us out with a short term loan player soon enough just to keep us ticking over.

Expect the bare minimum and you won't end up disappointed.

I know, its just frustrating that this season we probably had a chance but lack of depth and cheap squad fillers have stopped any momentum we had.

Gray's doing a brilliant job. I just don't understand like some others why he changed the system at HT to play defensive as we were well on top first half. Hopefully it's lesson learned that you can't sit back at 1-0 up in this league.

However if our 2nd goal wasn't disallowed then it would have been a different story.

Frustrating but seeing as it's still a draw against an in form team shows the progression we've made.

They were awful, we very easily could have torn those apart but for silly decisions. If you think putting May out wide was a good decision you have a clue!

They were awful, we very easily could have torn those apart but for silly decisions. If you think putting May out wide was a good decision you have a clue!