Stuart Pearce

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Steve French

To be fair, he's their manager, they won. Why should he wax lyrical about how brilliant our wingers were and how many quality final balls into the box we played?

When we didn't.

Guest Sheff Owl

Any manager would do well with Fryatt, Assombalonga, Reid, Burke, Lansbury, Antonio.

Stuart Pearce still living of his Forest/England playing days, he's a very poor manager.

Told you Biggsy was the man.

While we're talking about Pearce, he was given the opportunity, after the game, to comment on our performance today. He preferred to tell the nation how wonderful Forest had been, and that we just kept chucking ever bigger players on up front.

Nob.

He knows he's on a hiding to nothing though. A few bad results and he's gone in which case I don't think he'll last the season neither will Forest.

I hate all these managers who instil tactical time wasting in to their teams, throw the ball away at every opportunity instruct players to go down from the touchline etc.

It's not just the time wasting it's the falling down in agony and rolling over that does me. We are too bloody honest at times instead of falling down we carry on

I thought the ref was badly let down by the linesman on the South Stand side, who had the worst game in the history of Association Football.

Misses countless offsides but doesnt hesitate to call Palmer for a foul throw in the dying seconds killing any chance we had of equalising

Guest JonTheOwl66

It's not just the time wasting it's the falling down in agony and rolling over that does me. We are too bloody honest at times instead of falling down we carry on

Give over Maguire was diving at every opportunity today