Stuart Pearce

Guest Sheff Owl

Pearce should have been sent to the stand in the second half for twice disappearing down the touchline out of his technical area to heartily remonstrate with the assistant.

This. If it was Mourinho he'd be off to the stands....

Agree with Vulva also - terrible linesman on the south stand side.

Pearce has the squad, they can hardly go wrong with.

Don't worry about Pearce.

They remains of the Billy Davies era is still showing through the squad, as much as I hate it it works. The nudges, niggles, time wasting and ref domination. Over the season Pearce will replace all that with his own personal brand of uselessness and they'll finish mid-table. 

If he can't truthfully recognise what happened in today's match he'll not get a team promoted out of the championship.

Told you Biggsy was the man.

While we're talking about Pearce, he was given the opportunity, after the game, to comment on our performance today. He preferred to tell the nation how wonderful Forest had been, and that we just kept chucking ever bigger players on up front.

Nob.

He was a classless prik today

The man is a complete cretin. Of course the ref was "outstanding", he always looks outstanding when you've had a game like that. when he went storming up to the linesman - what the hell was that all about?

How he didn't get sent to the stands for storming off down the touchline screaming at the linesman is a joke. Referee too scared to stand up to him because of his reputation?

Forest have got a great team, but a sh*te manager, that's why they'll not go up

These

Edited by crookesowl

Guest Deleted member

Give over Maguire was diving at every opportunity today

I can't think of any today?

And he usually winds me up he spends so much time doing it (and rarely winning a free kick)

Consistently failed with a several strong-looking England U21 teams over the last few 8 years.

Yet he ends up grabbing one of the best jobs outside the Premiership, not too long after he was sacked.

No wonder English football is in such a bad way.

I agree constantly had his best players made unavailable or brought into the full squad when going into a U21 tournament.

that is why English football is in such a bad state.