Sheffield Wednesday vs Notts County - Official Match Day Thread

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Taking my missus to her first match hope she's not surprised when I go mental when we score

lol

Taking mine too, however, we have to go to Meadow Hall first where she will empty my bank account even further.

Always good to see Hillsborough on the first home game, I haven't been able to do that for the last few years.

Let's get behind the team and make loads of noise, not like Macclesfield last season, that was horrible.

Wednesday to win 3-0, (Please no slip ups).

WTID

Would be aces for Stevie May to score on his debut.  Would really keep the good feelings going. Make it happen lads.

edit - Oh and where are my manners. Thank you JBA and hi to all the regulars.

Whoops...same from me too

Guest scunthorpeowl1996

Taking mine too, however, we have to go to Meadow Hall first where she will empty my bank account even further.

Always good to see Hillsborough on the first home game, I haven't been able to do that for the last few years.

Let's get behind the team and make loads of noise, not like Macclesfield last season, that was horrible.

Wednesday to win 3-0, (Please no slip ups).

WTID

Just make sure you've still got enough for plenty of beer for tonight lol

Looking forward to seeing the bright lights of hillsborough swim into view as I walk across hillsborough park tonight. Aside from romanticism, stevie may and his flowing locks would love to score on his debut and has the talent to do just that. Fingers crossed no injuries either. Personally I'd like to see a few younger lads get a run out:

(4-4-2)

Kirkland

Young

Kelhar

Lees

Floro

Maguire

McCabe

Corry

Maghoma

Madine

May

A few reinforcements on the bench (especially midfielders) just in case things go pear shaped, but I'd like to see mccabe and corry in a more competitive environment than meaningless friendlies.

Just make sure you've still got enough for plenty of beer for tonight lol

Would be good except that I am driving and the 30 mile walk may just be a little too far carrying all her swag

Guest JonTheOwl66

Would be good except that I am driving and the 30 mile walk may just be a little too far carrying all her swag

?

Good morning everyone.

I'm going to predict that Stevie May won't score tonight as I believe he was banned for eating a haggis kiwi fruit style and offended the Scottish FA which stands for effing assyholies.

We will win 2-0 though with goals from Nuhiu and Madine, giving Madine an opportunity to keep May out of our side on Saturday.

All good though innit?

Go on Gary, bang some goals in!