Sheffield Wednesday vs Notts County - Official Match Day Thread

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest subnotusedmayrleb

It's got to be worth a couple of quid on Stevie May to score at anytime with all the positivity.

That's what free bets are for!

Guest scunthorpeowl1996

Didn't we play Notts County in Johnstone's Paint trophy when Irvine was incharge? I'm sure we ended winning 2-1 and James O'Connor scored twice lol

Didn't we play Notts County in Johnstone's Paint trophy when Irvine was incharge? I'm sure we ended winning 2-1 and James O'Connor scored twice lol

He did indeed.

Wasn't it his birthday as well, or did I make that up?

Edit: I didn't make it up, it was indeed his birthday. I need to get a life if I have stupid facts like this lying in my head.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Guest scunthorpeowl1996

He did indeed.

Wasn't it his birthday as well, or did I make that up?

No it was his birthday. He could and should have had a hat trick aswell, imagine that lol

Morning to the morning glory gang especially JBA (thanks for another great OMDT)  33 PW and Noddy.

Just back from a walk with the Olliemeister ..............he's getting on a bit now and so not quite as energetic as he once was....................same could be said of me although were both still mad for the Owls.

We both think that this will be a lot tighter than some of the posters on here. I'm sure we will win but I'm going to call  extra time on this one with a single goal victory and a nervous last 10 mins...................................... Nah nuts to that ................we'll win 4-0.

Maguire 1 May 1 Madine 2..................we've a team full of M&M's

COME ON WEDNESDAY