Sheffield Wednesday vs Notts County - Official Match Day Thread

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Just want us to put these embarrassing first round exits to bed.

Crap early round cup performances are always a sign of struggle over the months to come.

I haven't got a problem with plucky resistance by Lge 1 & 2 sides but last years sorry zero effort and application vs Rovrum was unacceptable and a sign of how poor the state of the team was.

These are games we need to win to bolster the feel good factor.

like us to win to keep momentum going, but not fussed about this one. We aint going to win the cup and financial rewards minimal (I bet it costs us more to host the game than the prize money for getting through). Just another fixture to sap energy and cause potential injuries to our thin squad.

We are unlikely to win the league as well, but I wouldn't want us to field weak sides Injuries can happen in any game, or training session, so let's field a strong side and try to win it. To be honest, I'm fed up of watching some tin pot teams supporters celebrating on the Lep following an embarrassing defeat.

It's a shame we will not get to see May tonight. Hoping for a good performance though and that the players are up for it!! Those on the fringes of the team should be busting a gut to show their desire to play. I will go for a 3-0 win .... Nuhiu to get 'em all.

like us to win to keep momentum going, but not fussed about this one. We aint going to win the cup and financial rewards minimal (I bet it costs us more to host the game than the prize money for getting through). Just another fixture to sap energy and cause potential injuries to our thin squad.

gate receipts????