Biggs hinting takeover probably off!

Alan Biggs writes a weekly column in the Sheffield Telegraph that is nothing more than a digest of information (or lack of) that is already in the public domain.

He rarely, if ever, provides any original or exclusive facts, but certainky makes heroic efforts to disguise his ignorance with his own special line in tortured syntax and dodgy grammar.

Fully marks to him though for getting paid for churning out utter sh**e week in week out.  Most of us just post it on here for nowt.

If...if....if...

Fact...his company defaulted on its debt 6 months before his deal to buy SWFC.

If is right...his company assets and his personal assets may be different...in fact I'm sure someone has already had this conversation with you...ah well

Alan Biggs writes a weekly column in the Sheffield Telegraph that is nothing more than a digest of information (or lack of) that is already in the public domain.

He rarely, if ever, provides any original or exclusive facts, but certainky makes heroic efforts to disguise his ignorance with his own special line in tortured syntax and dodgy grammar.

Fully marks to him though for getting paid for churning out utter sh**e week in week out.  Most of us just post it on here for nowt.

That's spot on that is

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/sport/sheffield-wednesday/alan-biggs-at-large-milan-won-t-let-uncertainty-continue-1-6770552

Basically saying the ratification was a smokescreen, problem is £40m hasn't arrived & Mammadov has till tomorrow to get it to us or deal's off!

Biggs should spend more time actually investigating his stories instead of just logging on here and printing some of the crap he`s read. 

Meanwhile, from over The Channel...

http://www.hat-trick.fr/mammadov-et-sheffield-wednesday-ca-bloque/

Despite The two statements published on the official website of Sheffield Wednesday falling on the last couples of week, with Hafiz Mammadov expressing His delight HAVING Bought for the club, the takeover HAS yet to be Ratified by the Football League. Still worse, Le Parisien says today That Would Have beens the funds frozen. Let's go deeper into the matter with an Azeri journalist.

In early June, Milan Mandaric and Hafiz Mamadov year agreement Sought Regarding the Sheffield Wednesday takeover, for about £ 36 million. Later on, the two men Issued a statement on the official website, to formalize the agreement. We can see the duo in the picture, with a beaming smile.

Very soon the Wednesday's board received a lot of detailed profiles of Lens players, and Stuart Gray MENTIONED be a partnership Between the two clubs. Powerful agents called Expired the Owls, like for instance one of the agent of Brandao. The Brazilian Moved to Hillsborough, and Abebooks web sites for about £ 25,000 per week ..., falling on two years! Funnily enough, the agreement failed Because of the two-year contract, not Because of the salary. Even if Gray perfectly Knew That The takeover Was Not yet Officially confirmed by the Football League.

Bank accounts in three continents

In theory, the FL takes a little time to formalize a takeover. The procedure is always long Between form and new owner, Unless exceptional case: such as Leyton Orient (League One) quite Recently, with a formalization coming Effective A couple of weeks ago. When HAD Mandaric sold Leicester in 2010 it Took two months and a half ...

HOWEVER, it is now too long to Imagine That it is only the Football League's fault. Obviously, there is a problem. Went to London to Mammadov weeks ago, to meet Mandaric and finalizes the takeover of all the shares of Wednesday. Which Clearly Meant That The very first statement on the official website was wrong, Because The two men HAD not yet found an agreement. Why? Mainly Because of the staggered payment, and the currency translations. We Have Been Told That "Mammadov Told Mandaric Would he pay using several bank accounts. "Then, "He Talked about bank accounts in three different continents with three different currencies, Which Creates huge translation costs. It was one of the main disagreement, Because It Represented a seven-Figure Amount [...] There Was a également Majority of funds coming from Azerbaijan. "

Testimony of an exiled Azeri journalist

Getting precise details of Mammadov's business is not. Everything is locked and hidden. Azeri journalist exiled goal year, we provided of anonymity, HAD contacted us. Here are Some of the extracts Numerous emails Exchanged:

"When I went abroad, I saw the difference with my country. Baku is a very beautiful city, incredibly modern. Everything is in our Centralised capital city, everything is controlled goal. The press is Directly Financed by wealthy and Powerful Individuals: the Authorities, industrialized and other millionaires. Mammadov HAS always beens close to the government. He got Markets Without any tender or competition, like His taxi business in Baku. You have no other choice to use His company. Other companies-have already tried to emerge, goal They Have Always Been dismantled.

Before that - and this is why I have left Azerbaijan - We Were Obliged to spread propaganda has, for odd Mammadov. He Was an example of success, and we HAD to glorify him.

We do not know Have you he is, Actually. He is inaccessible. Since my departure, I am always taking the pulse of my country. Before that - and this is why I have left Azerbaijan - We Were Obliged to spread propaganda has, for odd Mammadov. He Was an example of success, and we HAD to glorify him. Purpose in reality, he is very proud. He Will Be generous if you glorify him, if it flatters His ego. I'm pretty sure if someone Would tell him "You have no money" , he Would bring him a suitcase full of cash.

For two or three months, the media are talking rubbish we Mammadov: such as His false arrest. By Treating him this way, Knowing That Internet is not as democratised as in other countries, people Knew Would this rumor reach the wider audience, so That he lose credibility. His people red club in Baku HAD salary problems. It's true, That goal HAS long-been the case! If His entourage Was Not happy with the players, They Were not paid. Purpose They Could See huge bonuses if They Were performing, in addition to Their salary.

Clearly it Means That people from the government are no friends along with him. Even if Mammadov is a Powerful man, He Has a limited influence. If one day the government Decides to Eliminate someone, he Would Be eliminated. And since he is a public figure - Certainly this is done on purpose, for His own security - They Have to find other ways, using false rumors to discredit him.

Anyway, I am very surprised with this reversal. Clearly it Means That people from the government are no friends along with him. Even if Mammadov is a Powerful man, He Has a limited influence. If one day the government Decides to Eliminate someone, he Would Be eliminated. And since he is a public figure - Certainly this is done on purpose, for His own security - They Have to find other ways, using false rumors to discredit him. It's not hard to nationalize money or goods in Azerbaijan you know. One of my cousins ​​Went through it.

Nobody knows what really happened. I tried to learn more about it, to explore it further, aim there is nothing to do. We just know That money Mammadov HAS Elsewhere, His purpose company (Baghlan Group) Obviously is in ruins. Their website is not online anymore, aim under construction. It's so strange [...] Today, he is seen as a crook in our country. This is the right word for him. We perfectly know That money Mammadov HAS Elsewhere, Because He Was Often in the United States, or in London. He Also has shares in Asian markets. Purpose how much? "

He still wants to finalize the takeover

It's not possible to know if His bank accounts frozen-have-been. Hafiz Mammadov HAS plenty of money That is not the issue. Otherwise, he Would not Promote racing drivers or Atlético Madric, at a cost of more than 10 million Euros a year.

The deal with Sheffield Wednesday is a bit long, and the promised 4 million Euros to Lens are not yet arrived. There are rumors That he still wants to finalize the takeover, All which is His priority from the past Few weeks.

It remains to be seen how much money he HAS Elsewhere than in Azerbaijan, and if He Will find His own interest. By Promoting His country thanks to football, of course the government WAS happy with it, because "Land of Fire" Was everywhere. Purpose behind this investment, the hand is hidden objective: to launder and embezzle money. Mandaric perfectly knows this situation Effective HAVING managed with Harry Redknapp bank account in Monaco, On Behalf Of Harry's dog, to put money into Portsmouth . We all know how it ended up.

- See more at: http://www.hat-trick.fr/mammadov-et-sheffield-wednesday-ca-bloque/#sthash.qYw8ME2g.BImixiHs.dpuf

We Have Been Told That "Mammadov Told Mandaric Would he pay using several bank accounts. "Then, "He Talked about bank accounts in three different continents with three different currencies, Which Creates huge translation costs. It was one of the main disagreement, Because It Represented a seven-Figure Amount [...] There Was a également Majority of funds coming from Azerbaijan. "

So...MM and HM have discussed finance for the deal with outside parties...does anyone actually believe that

my thoughts the same about this as as 2 months ago  if he doesn't have the dosh we don't want him

biggest annoyance is that we have been given white wash spin about the problems HM has  and taken to the brink of the season without MM and therefore SG being able to know what to do 

my thoughts the same about this as as 2 months ago  if he doesn't have the dosh we don't want him

biggest annoyance is that we have been given white wash spin about the problems HM has  and taken to the brink of the season without MM and therefore SG being able to know what to do

By who ???

I'm 100% sure in fact

It's pretty easy to be 100% sure that you think something though, you naughty boy.

He says it's off 50/50 chance of being right. If it is he gets bragging rights if it isn't not much happens

He sounds like most of the self-aggrandising 'ITK' posters on here then to be fair... Are we sure Biggs isn't actually JonTheOwl?

Biggs should spend more time actually investigating his stories instead of just logging on here and printing some of the crap he`s read. 

But he doesn't purport his articles to be anything more than a digest of what has happened to date and what his opinions and interpretations of these developments are.