Biggs hinting takeover probably off!

I would be absolutely amazed if there is an announcement tomorrow that the takeover is off.  I can't think of a worse possible time to do this the day before a new season starts.  It would be a massive blow to the club and incredibly bad psychology.  I can't believe Milan would be that stupid.  Even an announcement that it is delayed and they are still working it out would be bad timing.  My bet is that there will be an announcement that the deal has been ratified (good timing, good psychology etc) but maybe with a limited budget for new players in the immediate future.  Set this off with May signing and start the season on a high.

I would be absolutely amazed if there is an announcement tomorrow that the takeover is off. I can't think of a worse possible time to do this the day before a new season starts. It would be a MASSIVE blow to the club and incredibly bad psychology. I can't believe Milan would be that stupid. Even an announcement that it is delayed and they are still working it out would be bad timing. My bet is that there will be an announcement that the deal has been ratified (good timing, good psychology etc) but maybe with a limited budget for new players in the immediate future. Set this off with May signing and start the season on a high.

What's the weather like in Cloud Cuckoo Land?

Guest Rupert Ridge

I personally believe it's off

believing is not the same as knowing though is it and you don't know do you.

Guest sotonowl

There will be an announcement tomorrow. Take over put on ice for 6 months and just remember where you heard it.

Guest Rupert Ridge

I 'believe' you're struggling with the concept of my posting that I believe something not necessarily being the absolute facts hence the 'belief' and not the 'knowing'

Weren't you 100% certain a few posts ago or are you indeed struggling understanding the concept of your own postings?