Biggs hinting takeover probably off!

Guest Big Guns

when the takeovers called off Milan will try and make himself look like the hero saying mamma tricked him but he sussed him out so pulled the plug cos he wouldnt want to leave us in unsafe hands

when the takeovers called off Milan will try and make himself look like the hero saying mamma tricked him but he sussed him out so pulled the plug cos he wouldnt want to leave us in unsafe hands

Correct.

Quickly followed by the news of a new signing.

I'm 100% sure in fact

Maybe HM is a long term associate of MM and owed him a big favour. MM called in the debt and asked HM to become a potential buyer of the club to repay this favour. MM asks HM to state he is buying the club early in the summer to create positive feeling and sell a few more season tickets.

The lack of progression on the takeover over the course of the summer can be put down to red tape and issues with other business interests taking priority. These 'issues' can be blamed for a lack of transfer activity as the budget cannot be properly predicted.

By the time the season starts the deal has all but fell through, this can be blamed for the lack of proper squad investment and targets being missed and the subsequent poor start to the season but rest assured MM is continuing to do all he can to find the right buyer and will support the manager by trying to rescue the season in the loan market (again).

Or is this over-cynical!?

Maybe HM is a long term associate of MM and owed him a big favour. MM called in the debt and asked HM to become a potential buyer of the club to repay this favour. MM asks HM to state he is buying the club early in the summer to create positive feeling and sell a few more season tickets.

The lack of progression on the takeover over the course of the summer can be put down to red tape and issues with other business interests taking priority. These 'issues' can be blamed for a lack of transfer activity as the budget cannot be properly predicted.

By the time the season starts the deal has all but fell through, this can be blamed for the lack of proper squad investment and targets being missed and the subsequent poor start to the season but rest assured MM is continuing to do all he can to find the right buyer and will support the manager by trying to rescue the season in the loan market (again).

MM: "Hi Hafiz"

HM: "Hello Milan.  How's it hanging?"

MM: "Well, its funny you should ask that"

HM: "Why?"

MM: "You know that favour you owe me?"

HM: "Yeah. Go on"

MM: Do you mind if I ruin your reputation?..........."

It's obvious with the rc lens situation that he is having issues moving funds for whatever reason.

99.9% confident that tomorrow the update will be that due to these issues in Azeri the takeover has been put on hold whilst they are resolved and will not be completed in the near future.

Then something about how they are both committed to resurrect the deal in the future but in short term we are working with status quo

MM: "Hi Hafiz"

HM: "Hello Milan.  How's it hanging?"

MM: "Well, its funny you should ask that"

HM: "Why?"

MM: "You know that favour you owe me?"

HM: "Yeah. Go on"

MM: Do you mind if I ruin your reputation?..........."

"Ruin my reputation you say? Well considering news is about to break about how many of my business interests are going belly up and how I have pulled the wool over Lens eyes regarding my financial input, what's the worst you could do? Oh and to soften the blow of the bad press you could give me the sponsorship of the club on the cheap?"

"Ruin my reputation you say? Well considering news is about to break about how many of my business interests are going belly up and how I have pulled the wool over Lens eyes regarding my financial input, what's the worst you could do? Oh and to soften the blow of the bad press you could give me the sponsorship of the club on the cheap?"

You don't actually believe your suggestion do you, that MM sought out a business friend to fake a takeover interest?

Biggs is not the fool many on here make him out to be if he's going into print hinting the deal is off then I believe it, I think Milan has given him while tomorrow (Friday) to come up with the money to seal the deal or it's all off. 

In any case I now have grave concerns over this man.  :sad:

Biggs is not the fool many on here make him out to be if he's going into print hinting the deal is off then I believe it, I think Milan has given him while tomorrow (Friday) to come up with the money to seal the deal or it's all off. 

In any case I now have grave concerns over this man.  :sad:

I'm still not convinced its the man especially. Victim of his own success and close ties to the government perhaps?

You don't actually believe your suggestion do you, that MM sought out a business friend to fake a takeover interest?

No - I did say I was being over cynical.

I'm just a little annoyed with myself for actually believing that this takeover was going to happen when it was initially announced.

Backburner till HM can sort his poo poo is my guess too. Carry on as we would without takeover, nothing's changed (except lots of wasted time and energy - but we won't mention that bit).

Gray will be backed, we're looking for more players to strengthen (not mentioning players we missed which we'd have gone for if no takeover on the horizon).