Biggs hinting takeover probably off!

Problems at FC Baku (they play at the training ground - capacity 2,000; average gate about 600), who had only ten players left a few days ago and Lens, who needed a bailout to keep their top flight status?

The words "pot" and "wee wee in" immediately come to mind.

Problems at FC Baku (they play at the training ground - capacity 2,000; average gate about 600), who had only ten players left a few days ago and Lens, who needed a bailout to keep their top flight status?

The words "pot" and "wee wee in" immediately come to mind.

So you haven't read any of the posts about the troubles he's having getting his money out of Azer then...the idea he's skint is as laughable as your posts on here...catch up

Biggs latest tweets have just riled me up , he's just stirring it up with his own personal views he's got absolutely no inside info on this for me

Biggs latest tweets have just riled me up , he's just stirring it up with his own personal views he's got absolutely no inside info on this for me

Yes just seen that tweet and editorial. He has changed his position subtly. Now not inferring it's off but that he really doesn't know.

We knew that before him!!

Repeat what i said this morning , he's as much idea as the rest of us what's going on

Listen to one guy and one guy only.... Milan Manderic

So you haven't read any of the posts about the troubles he's having getting his money out of Azer then...the idea he's skint is as laughable as your posts on here...catch up

Which obviously explains why he can't meet his commitments in Azerbaijan as well...what's laughable is the idea that you have a clue.

Which obviously explains why he can't meet his commitments in Azerbaijan as well...what's laughable is the idea that you have a clue.

He would have trouble if the powers that be are freezing his assets to prevent them going out of the country...lets see eh! No doubt if he just manages to sort it you'll disappear from here as usual

He would have trouble if the powers that be are freezing his assets to prevent them going out of the country...lets see eh! No doubt if he just manages to sort it you'll disappear from here as usual

If...if....if...

Fact...his company defaulted on its debt 6 months before his deal to buy SWFC.