Biggs hinting takeover probably off!

Agreed it makes no sense, if you lent your mate money and he never paid you back, you'd sack off asking and drop your mate and never lend him money again.  Same analogy goes, if you had an agreement in place and the guy keeps stalling, knowing how important it is, you'd drop the agreement and look elsewhere.

Guest Fedor

If this is as it actually reads and the whole thing falls through its better to be skint with a person who is honest about it than be promised false hope by someone who promises much but delivers ball all.  If MM and skint is the way we go then its nothing worse than what we've ever been through but if we can bring a player (in theory) of the quality of Stevie May through the door, give it 6 months and we could be asking Mammadov who?

Wow, you do know who Mandaric is don't you?

Absolutely no suprise - as soon as the Lens fiasco kicked off, this who thing was toast. HM totally exposed...all shop front with nothing in the back

What is so aggraviting is the whole process has been such a waste of time which has left us in the brown stuff with days to go before the start of the season

Messsage to MM - ver your potential buyer proeprly next time!

I think we have dodged a bullet though and its ime to move on.

absolutely the OPPOSITE of this ... nothing at the shop front (money in the till) but EVERYTHING in the back (tied up in banks,businesses,properties etc )

hence the delay in freeing up these assets (maybe lens will be one he wants rid of hence his reluctance to spend - just like MM with us ) 

Biggs admitted he only writes opinions and isn't an investigative journo any more as he does other work.

Seems his opinions stretch to being part of the 'Megson cult' as well judging by the way he linked his last paragraph in!

Can have Biggs , Staton , Molina , and any other chimp masquerading around on twitter trying to sound like they know what's going to happen but it's a waste of time listening to anyone other than Milan Manderic

He will tell us when it's on or when it's off , yeah it's frustrating beyond belief but looking at tweet after tweet and overthinking what it could or could not mean is pointless

Milan will spill the facts when its the right time to do so , my gripe is he should've known our lot better by now and not said nothing until it was all signed sealed and delivered

If this is as it actually reads and the whole thing falls through its better to be skint with a person who is honest about it than be promised false hope by someone who promises much but delivers ball all. If MM and skint is the way we go then its nothing worse than what we've ever been through but if we can bring a player (in theory) of the quality of Stevie May through the door, give it 6 months and we could be asking Mammadov who?

fully agree, for me Biggs nailed it when he said "better the devil you know than the devil you don't". We know Milan and as much as we p1ss and moan about him, there won't be enormous investment but there will be enough to keep us ticking over. Like it or not we do sign a few players every summer and as you say, if a signing like may comes off well for us, we won't be desperately queueing up for more investment, as it's as much about efficiently investing what we have. I trust SG to do that more than I ever trusted DJ and he seems to be doing just that. I have confidence in the fact that Milan will neither let us go down or go bust, whereas I have absolutely no confidence in the fact that Mammadov will be able to keep those two from happening, as there is obviously more to him than meets the eye and I would bet my house that he has nowhere near as much capital as we assumed in the first frenzy of excitement when the takeover was "confirmed". So as much as the takeover not happening might seem like we're losing the chance to fight our way up the championship table, I don't believe that's true at all - meandering along as a mid-table championship side is a hell of a lot more fun than fighting administration as a league 1 side, as we can easily remember. With the way lens are going (and aren't there reports about players leaving fc baku in droves too?), I don't think there's any guarantee that couldn't happen to us too.