Biggs hinting takeover probably off!

I'm still none the wiser regarding how the term 'clapper' is used with any negative context. Hey ho.

Anyway, until new information comes to light (nb. this isn't new information), I see no reason to disregard the latest official statement suggesting that both parties are eager to get the deal done.

If it doesn't get done it doesn't get done, I'm not sure what kind of premature victory the told you so brigade are trying to claim in this thread.

Guest silvergusy

Due diligence sorted, just some football league bits to sort which is surely not that difficult to complete if your legit..

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Now Antonio is gone I would have thought Tardieu would have been sewn up straight away but all we are hearing is a bid has been made for May.

It's all a bit odd isn't it.

Due diligence sorted, just some football league bits to sort which is surely not that difficult to complete if your legit..

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Now Antonio is gone I would have thought Tardieu would have been sewn up straight away but all we are hearing is a bid has been made for May.

It's all a bit odd isn't it.

Not really. 

Are you familiar with Quantum mechanics and Chaos theory?

Absolutely no suprise - as soon as the Lens fiasco kicked off, this who thing was toast. HM totally exposed...all shop front with nothing in the back

What is so aggraviting is the whole process has been such a waste of time which has left us in the brown stuff with days to go before the start of the season

Messsage to MM - ver your potential buyer proeprly next time!

I think we have dodged a bullet though and its ime to move on.

He's making an educated geuss and writing columns that he thinks people want to read , absolutely no idea what's happening like the rest of us

If this is as it actually reads and the whole thing falls through its better to be skint with a person who is honest about it than be promised false hope by someone who promises much but delivers ball all.  If MM and skint is the way we go then its nothing worse than what we've ever been through but if we can bring a player (in theory) of the quality of Stevie May through the door, give it 6 months and we could be asking Mammadov who?

Guest Ferkorf

Biggs admitted he only writes opinions and isn't an investigative journo any more as he does other work.

This!!

Although its off