Enthusiasm tanks....

Guest Deleted member

Without a doubt this has been the most boring/frustrating pre season I can remember.

As a result I'm feeling a bit dis-interested in all things Sheffield Wednesday compared to where I usually am at this time of year but it doesn't really matter as I'll be there in my season ticket seat again this season and for the foreseeable future, finances and health permitting.

Well there was this...

James O'Connor and Jimmy Smith (loan). A whole pre-season's business.

You sell a car for 10k to a bloke.

Bloke in holiday but will conclude money when back.

You decide in meantime to spend a couple hundred quid adding extras to it knowing you already sold it and won't get it back.

Reight.

You have a car for sale.

A feller come to have a look at it.

You go in the house and tell the missus you've flogged it, just need to send the log book off.

A month later, missus says, she wants to go on holiday with the car money.

You explain, he hasn't actually bought it, but he said he definitely would soon.

Missus goes berserk.

Cars MOT has now run out.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

20% after seeing the quality of all the trialists tonight.   If these are the best we're going to get, then it'll be another long season.

You cant be negative or tell the truth on here mate or the clappers will be on you! but dont forget madine nearly scored

Guest s11 owl

Ive been on holiday so missed all the pre season friendlies - Im still here now.

Had the chance to get back for the Barnsley game - but decided to stay on an extra day.

I usually go to all the friendlies

what a load of poo ,    could have, would have you, know the rest,  i would go if only .............im stayin in me caravan 30 milles away so ive no chance .................but i'll pretend all the same...........

About 7 weeks ago I was at 90%.

Now I'm probably at about 5%

Protracted Fakeover, No new faces barring an injured Keeper, injuries to half of our squad and the bulk of our transfer targets gone elsewhere.

I am dreading the start of the season to be honest...

Pretty much exactly this. Add the fact I pour last 18 games were relegation form too I have sod all enthusiasm for the coming season