Enthusiasm tanks....

Guest Deleted member

Guest Maxine

Put it this way...I'm away for the best part of August and September and not bothered.. In fact I 'll be in Vegas, Mexico and Dallas so will find it easy to avoid results...unless I log onto this nonesence.

Fantastic trip ahead but I bet you still check results.

The good old this week/next week bull MM spouts every pre season and every transfer window

Why you having a pop at me?

Not the old "everything is theowlsman's fault" routine again?

Ps - I was nowhere near the tunnel when Princess Diana died.

lol

Tanks are running 1/2 empty at the moment mainly because of the uncertainty and the fact that we haven't kicked a ball in anger yet. If the Antonio thing goes through and we bring a couple in and get a result at Brighton then great. If we sell MA and don't bring anyone in and get a battering at Brighton (ooo er) then I think this site will go into melt-down like a lot of peoples enthusiasm tanks.

Starting to increase.

Things are moving at last.

Might seem negative at the moment, but sometimes you have to move players out, to bring players in.

The fact that there is movement is a positive sign.

I'm going to trust in Milan's last words as recently as yesterday. Hopes to have more positive news by the end of this week.

I can see the woods and the trees.

*coughs*

You do know I can be insufferable when right don't you?

lol

Guest Rupert Ridge

No.

But please come back and apologise when you find out I'm right.

With pleasure, I assume you will reciprocate if wrong though won't you?

Guest sotonowl

Its not that long ago that Milan talked about his enthusiasm tanks needing refilling. 

Well, right now I know exactly how he feels. The protracted takeover saga, only one new face in the first team squad, Gray talking about missing out on players as a result, still kicking off with 3 distinctly average strikers for what seems like the umpteenth season running.

I'd say my enthusiasm tank for the new season is at about 20%. 

Wheres yours?

I'm with you Grandad, starting to get concerned about the clubs future never mind the team.

I was talking about this to my mate last week.

My enthusiasm has really dropped off this last month, and he was exactly the same.

I even said (exaggeratedly) that I wish this season was over and done with already.

Still, I'm on here posting so my enthusiasm's probably at something like 30%.

I was filled with a great sense of foreboding about this season, but whatever comprised that 30% was probably the hope that Stuart Gray might just be able to take some of the great results he achieved from last season and somehow grind out results. And to be fair to him he's done more than just grind them out.

Anyway, not that it's taken that much but I'd say my enthusiasm must be at something like 80 to 85% now.

Guest conisbrough

On football side optimism tank is high 85% and each result has topped it up. However on ownership/invesment side it has slipped into red 10% and giving cause for concern.