FC Arsenal Tula vs Sheffield Wednesday -OMDT- Tour Friendly

There was one former manager who despised Giles Coke.

Result? Half of Owlstalk now despise him too.

If that manager had valued Coke, that same bunch would value him too.

Gray knows how good Coke is, he also knows his main problem rests in his mind. If Gray can get Coke's attitude right, we will have an asset.

You're doing that thing again where you are totally divorcing how good a player is and how well they actually play.

Possibly, but maybe you are doing that thing where you have amnesia over any good performance he has ever given.

Like I say, Coke is a confidence player-n when his head is right he is an asset.

Not fussed about the numbskulls who label players as sh.1t at the drop of a hat.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Just because a player puts odd good performances in doesn't mean he's a good player.

All I know is that when it counts Coke vanishes.

Coke has had a tendency to vanish.

But I believe under a good manager like Gray, we may see a bit more of his A game.

I don't like labelling talented players as crap. I prefer to try and find the reasons and find a solution. I believe Gray sees it like this too.

If Coke were 'poo ' as people on here say, he wouldn't have been approached by wolves this summer.

He is a talented player who has a tendency to go missing. That can be remedied.

Coke has all the attributes and I've always quite liked him, but I've reluctantly started to agree that he just isnt in games enough in the Championship.

He does it in fits and starts, little bursts of energy where he shows what he's got. But then he dissapears again. Its frustrating when players have the ability but not the consistency. Perhaps in his final year he will be more focused again.

Coke has had a tendency to vanish.

But I believe under a good manager like Gray, we may see a bit more of his A game.

I don't like labelling talented players as crap. I prefer to try and find the reasons and find a solution. I believe Gray sees it like this too.

If Coke were 'poo ' as people on here say, he wouldn't have been approached by wolves this summer.

He is a talented player who has a tendency to go missing. That can be remedied.

He might not be as crap as some people in here think, but there is NO doubt that if we have genuine aspirations for a top half finish then Coke shoukd be shipped out.