Sheffield Wednesday: Decision On Takeover ‘Early Next Week’

If this guy is prepared to give FC Lens £15 million, then I wonder how much he is prepared to give us. Even it's half that then we won't be buying from the bucket shop for a change.

I read somewhere that FC Lens' budget was supposed to be more, but it's been cut in recent weeks. Fuelling speculation that it was done because of the takeover of us.

I was going to get utterly sloshed last night, and party on the back of it's probably a done deal, until I saw that article yesterday.

Then I decided to wait and see what happens.

If a deal is concluded this week, and there are no apparent concerns about the Azerbaijan news story, I'm going to end up in a right state.

Just hope there's nowt in that story. Would be just our luck for him to have already bought us, with an announcement waiting until Mammadov's business with Lens, deciding next season's budget, has been concluded, to then find he has his assets frozen, and his company loses all its Government contracts.

Not saying that article is wrong or right, but we have to believe if there's any truth in it that Milan would know about it with the diligence he does on any buyer, and if he doesn't then the football league surely would have to know about these things and would block the takeover for failing the 'fit and proper person' test.

Also the French football authorities would surely be investigating it? That's just my thoughts on it. It is easy for any Wednesday fan to think the worst, let's just see what happens.

Like I've said before if he was going to take us over I wish the only club he owns would be us. Does concern me having split loyalties with regards to him injecting money into either clubs. I want all his money that he wants to invest in football not just a percentage.

I think that if we get to the premier league, he'd have to decide between the two. Would be a bit of tough call. More money in the premier league but more chance of qualifying for the champions league in France. 

You would think there might be an issue if Lens and Wednesday qualified for the champions league and the possibility of playing each other.

I think that if we get to the premier league, he'd have to decide between the two. Would be a bit of tough call. More money in the premier league but more chance of qualifying for the champions league in France. 

You would think there might be an issue if Lens and Wednesday qualified for the champions league and the possibility of playing each other.

EPL would win hands down every time , we are the perfect chariot for him to bring Azerbaijan to the world stage and , i really don't mind been taken on that ride ;)

Absolute nothing story

That new reporter we've got knows f all and just repeats what Paul Walker says but 5 hours later and says 'it's his understanding that..'

The Star are good for interviewing players etc. but will never be first with any ground breaking transfer or takeover news

Absolute nothing story

That new reporter we've got knows f all and just repeats what Paul Walker says but 5 hours later and says 'it's his understanding that..'

The Star are good for interviewing players etc. but will never be first with any ground breaking transfer or takeover news

Dom Howsons reports in a nutshell

With the John Ryan and Lewis Tomlinson take over at Donny will that £40m investment still be on the table?.

Should be interesting if our proposed takeover happens along with this, the Millers and the porcine ones it could be a very interesting future for South Yorkshire football.