Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

It might suit all parties if we could do some sort of deal with Carlisle. Don't think it's particularly in his interest, but Madine might fancy a return to the area. At least we might get something for him. I stress again, I would see Dempsey as one for the future

Linked with Kyle Dempsey at Carlisle

Highly rated, and got linked with plenty of clubs so far this season. Nippy central midfielder, good on the ball, and with decent scoring record. Only 17 years old I think.

I'm always glad to see us linked with talented youngster. This one would be with one eye firmly on next few seasons.

Edited by malek

If we're buying a 19 year old with hardly an appearance from Carlisle, then surely it's one for the future. McGugan is for the here and now

I strongly disagree with that. With McCabe and Corry all but gone at the end of the season, there is place in our team (and under budget) for fringe first team players we will hope to develop in year or two. I guess that Dempsey would be considered as such type of signing.

Would much prefer for my 4'th and 5'th choice central midfielders to be young players with genuine potential, then some 35 years old journeyman.

Btw. I think it is 99% certain we will bring in McGugan on permanent deal. Not ITK, just thinking logically.

Finally something for Malek to get wet over

lol

Indeed :rolleyes:

It might suit all parties if we could do some sort of deal with Carlisle. Don't think it's particularly in his interest, but Madine might fancy a return to the area. At least we might get something for him. I stress again, I would see Dempsey as one for the future

Matt Young is impressing there on loan. could be that they want money + him in exchange deal ?!