Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Isn't Austin more of a defensive midfielder?

Semedo and Hutchinson have that position covered.

Leeds tend to deploy him as a box-to-box midfielder which we could probably have done with tbf, we need that galvanizing presence in the middle to spur us on when we're looking lacklustre. Hutchinson does it well but doesn't play often enough.

Leeds tend to deploy him as a box-to-box midfielder which we could probably have done with tbf, we need that galvanizing presence in the middle to spur us on when we're looking lacklustre. Hutchinson does it well but doesn't play often enough.

I think Hutchinson is a box to box midfielder when his knee is screwed in tight.

He's got some engine on him, can shoot, tackle, pass. The ultimate midfielder in many ways.

Just our luck that his knee is made of digestives. 

Edit: Only saw your bit about Hutchinson at the end. I basically repeated everything you said....ignore me. 

Edited by FlyingOwl

Guest tha_knows

Soccer sauce are dying wood in for medical tomorrow... Might be just rumour

poor kid won't do rate well in his medical then will he.... Edited by tha_knows

I think Hutchinson is a box to box midfielder when his knee is screwed in tight.

He's got some engine on him, can shoot, tackle, pass. The ultimate midfielder in many ways.

Just our luck that his knee is made of digestives.

Edit: Only saw your bit about Hutchinson at the end. I basically repeated everything you said....ignore me.

lol