Stuart Gray

Guest gotcha_Owls

Guest intercity0wl

Wonder if he would miss it if it was a vital relegation six pointer.

Dont tink it woud have got the reception from supporters it has if it had been

I bet he'll be cursing Wednesday Player when it drops out two or three times during an attack. 

Perhaps he can share match analysis with Big Guns, Realist, JTO..... and other arm chair fans....

(disclaimer- this is not a dig a anyone that is unable to attend through geographical, financial or health reasons. Just poking fun at some of Owlstalks finest)

“However, I will be watching the game via the very latest technology available and I have every confidence in my staff to ensure that the matchday preparations are as focused and diligent as always.”

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/stuart-gray-1451418.aspx#7e1G9vd3pyrZhBsq.99

Yep - good luck with that one Stuart.

If my Dad had worked in football I would not have dreamed of arranging my wedding for a Saturday during the football season.

To be fair when the wedding was booked i bet Gray was stll a coach....maybe i'm wrong but i wouldn't have thought one coach being  on leave would be a huge deal, when other coaches can fill in. 

"And now, a word from the father of the groom"

"YOU F*CKING USELESS F*CKING IDIOTS WHAT THE HELL IS THA.....erm, I mean, thank you all so much for being here on this occassion"

Father of the groom doesn't make a speech..... :rolleyes:

Guest wilyfox

I wonder if his speech will change depending on our result

Father of the groom doesn't make a speech..... :rolleyes:

Might do

Another position for Lee Bullen to tick off.

Won't be long until he's the chairman. 

Soz Wath, that was meant to be a plus.

Could his son not have done it on the pitch at Hillsborough as half time entertainment? He could win a honeymoon dependent on how many goals he can score during the half time challenge. Score only the first two and it's a two night stay in Scarborough, get the one from the halfway line and he's off to the Maldives.