Stuart Gray

Guest gotcha_Owls

Guest gotcha_Owls

Stuart Gray will be absent from Sheffield Wednesday’s Sky Bet Championship home game with Watford on Saturday.

The Owls’ head coach has a long-standing commitment to attend his son’s wedding on the same day, which was agreed by the club when he initially joined in December 2012.

Gray will prepare and select the team as normal but hand the matchday reins to Lee Bullen and John Deehan on this one-off occasion.

He said: “Obviously, I am desperately disappointed to be away from Hillsborough this weekend but as any parent knows, the prospect of missing the wedding day of your son or daughter is unthinkable.

“Unfortunately the two dates clash this weekend and there is no room for manoeuvre.

“However, I will be watching the game via the very latest technology available and I have every confidence in my staff to ensure that the matchday preparations are as focused and diligent as always.”

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/stuart-gray-1451418.aspx#7e1G9vd3pyrZhBsq.99

Fair play to him. Priorities and all that..

Can you imagine though the reaction if DJ had done the same....MELTDOWN

At this stage of the season, with us performing how we are it's significantly different than if jones had done the same in november.

Stuart Gray will be absent from Sheffield Wednesday’s Sky Bet Championship home game with Watford on Saturday.

The Owls’ head coach has a long-standing commitment to attend his son’s wedding on the same day, which was agreed by the club when he initially joined in December 2012.

Gray will prepare and select the team as normal but hand the matchday reins to Lee Bullen and John Deehan on this one-off occasion.

He said: “Obviously, I am desperately disappointed to be away from Hillsborough this weekend but as any parent knows, the prospect of missing the wedding day of your son or daughter is unthinkable.

“Unfortunately the two dates clash this weekend and there is no room for manoeuvre.

“However, I will be watching the game via the very latest technology available and I have every confidence in my staff to ensure that the matchday preparations are as focused and diligent as always.”

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/stuart-gray-1451418.aspx#7e1G9vd3pyrZhBsq.99

Got a link Stu