How many fans do we have abroad and are YOU one of them ?

How many exiled Owls fans do we have and are you currently a Sheffield Wednesday fan reading this from another country ?

If you're a member and logged in then post and tell us where you are currently living and what it's like being an Owl out there amongst the lesser blessed international community

Western New York. Been an Owl for many years and spreading the name to all who will listen. When asked about blunts and dirty leeds I inform them that they play in Scotland.

Edmonton Selects FC. Apparently a division 4 club, although they do have promotion/relegation between the leagues every season which helps.

So EDSA. Yes there's promo and releg.

School fields mostly for venues.Can be a bit rough

do you do an Arctic turn ,

Just an Arctic Roll!

I remember that ,you scared the crap out of me ,it was only 6am

Curious, what's your license plate, I have OWL 1867 on my minivan.

I remember that ,you scared the crap out of me ,it was only 6am

I know, but I get excited when I meet anyone with an interest in football over here let alone a fellow owl! It's the only thing that's not a person I miss from back home

Yeah no too far, although  I havent been to the coromandel yet! Only got here in September.

I have been upto the Bay of Islands though, beautiful up there.

certainly is, cape reinga right at the top is even more stunning.

i think we potentially have enough auckland owls for a little meet up after reading through this thread!

Guest Owls1682

South African owls !!! Big following in Cape Town and fair few in PE where we are. I even went to Botswana last month and got chatting to a bloke in bar..... He said does david pleat still have anything to do with Wednesday??? I drank up and left

Living at Costa Del Fyldo. A few Owls out here. On missionary work, spreading the word of the MASSIVE to the uninitiated and uneducated.

Lots of personal sacrifices, but it's worth it when you see the numbers converted to following our fortunes over the weekend.