SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

Someone just tweeted Staton asking why he's being so quiet.

He said he asked the club yesterday- see timeline.

So that's all we're getting- time to move on (/sit waiting for mysteryman's appearance).

True

The statement/answer from the club yesterday was a sort of can't deny or confirm anything sort of answer which is why most people are probably waiting for an official answer from the club

I hope it's meant that way.

I fear/think it's means there's nothing close at this time.

Guest firewall

The takeover bid  was reported in They Yorkshire Post  this morning. Probbably taken from SSN but they did enquire at the club and there was the usual  no comment.

Guest firewall

Seems like all they did was copy and paste the Sky Sports article.

More than likely - the gist of it anyway.

More than likely - the gist of it anyway.

The no comment bit was on the Sky Sports article too I think, and it says yesterday on the Yorkshire post article which implies they didn't ask the club this morning, so nothing new there I presume.

To be honest it just seems like another time waster. Oneday hopefully one of these too good to be true fakeovers will come true out of the blue, probably with less of a leak and less talk ahead of season ticket sales/renewals time too.

The takeover bid was reported in They Yorkshire Post this morning. Probbably taken from SSN but they did enquire at the club and there was the usual no comment.

Remember when the Russian investment was rumoured, they splashed it all over the back page as if it was a done deal.

Caught about 35lbs of carp and barbel but left early, wasn't feeling the best.

Had a rough night last night, have a flu-like virus. Couldn't sleep much, kept sweating then shivering etc.

Feel lousy today, going back to sleep soon.

Ps - Thanks Rosie47. You are right. It wasn't myself that went to watch Geoff Sheard play cricket. You are very observant!

not a bad haul that Simon ,to say you packed in mate , get well soon