SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

Hi guys. I can reveal a fair amount tomorrow. Also keep your eyes peeled on sky sports news over the next 48 hours. The deal has been agreed between mm and JH. Confirmation when I wake up tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Come on mystery man we're waiting !

I know Simon , couldn't be bothered to change it , glad you got the gist though mate ,How did the fishing go ,more importently

Caught about 35lbs of carp and barbel but left early, wasn't feeling the best.

Had a rough night last night, have a flu-like virus. Couldn't sleep much, kept sweating then shivering etc.

Feel lousy today, going back to sleep soon.

Ps - Thanks Rosie47. You are right. It wasn't myself that went to watch Geoff Sheard play cricket. You are very observant!

Also, the club have told Rob Staton yesterday that there's nothing to announce. Maybe that's the announcement.

I agree with you, but I'm also pretty sure that Staton's calls just get diverted straight to an answerphone message denying everything.

No one seriously believes it

No, but all this 'why haven't the club actually denied it' or 'maybe MM is telling them to be quiet' stuff is heading abck that way.

I agree with you, but I'm also pretty sure that Staton's calls just get diverted straight to an answerphone message denying everything.

First investment MM made at Hillsborough was caller ID. RS reporter? Send them to stock answer.

No, but all this 'why haven't the club actually denied it' or 'maybe MM is telling them to be quiet' stuff is heading abck that way.

True

The statement/answer from the club yesterday was a sort of can't deny or confirm anything sort of answer which is why most people are probably waiting for an official answer from the club