Team on Saturday

Can see the bubble bursting and us crashing back down to reality if that's the team that's sent out against a in form and free-scoring Reading.

Not looking forward to the game to be honest. It'll be remarkable if Gray continues the miraculous run we've been on with the players and resources he has at his disposal.

I saw that picture with him on too, but I'm surprised that Gray hadn't mentioned him.

A couple of weeks ago I know he was due to play in a development game, but I'm not sure whether he did in the end or even why he didn't play in the last development game if he's supposedly fit now.

He got injured in it, along with Zayette.

I disagree. It's not a great team either, but I think it's better than 'poor'.

i think its poor and is overachieving... the crux of the matter is would any other team above us want any of our outfield player as 1st team regulars? Debatable imo 

Guest Sheff Owl

I saw that picture with him on too, but I'm surprised that Gray hadn't mentioned him.

A couple of weeks ago I know he was due to play in a development game, but I'm not sure whether he did in the end or even why he didn't play in the last development game if he's supposedly fit now.

That picture is very old.

Martin Taylor is still injured.

i think its poor and is overachieving... the crux of the matter is would any other team above us want any of our outfield player as 1st team regulars? Debatable imo 

The 11 in Kivo's team prediction, or the squad of players that have taken us on this recent run?

Personally, I think we over-rate other teams. Apart from our current obvious centre back and centre forward problem, you could take at least half of the Championship teams and struggle to compile an undebateable and substantial list of players that would immediately walk into the team. And if that's half of the division, then there must be plenty of other 'poor' teams in the division, in which case you'd have to say it's the division that's poor. I don't think it is though, and I think that our team is holding its own for a reason; it's made up of enough players who are capable enough at this level.

if we don't manange to bring in a striker and/or defender tomorrow, i can see very back to the wall type tactics with the intention of grinding out a draw. it would be a good result if we pull it off.

Even if we bring in reinforcements I'd happily take a point right now.