Team on Saturday

The 11 in Kivo's team prediction, or the squad of players that have taken us on this recent run?

Personally, I think we over-rate other teams. Apart from our current obvious centre back and centre forward problem, you could take at least half of the Championship teams and struggle to compile an undebateable and substantial list of players that would immediately walk into the team. And if that's half of the division, then there must be plenty of other 'poor' teams in the division, in which case you'd have to say it's the division that's poor. I don't think it is though, and I think that our team is holding its own for a reason; it's made up of enough players who are capable enough at this level.

our players available...

The games Wickham hasnt played in we have been pretty lucky by all accounts and this was drastically highlighted in our match against Barnsley.

As said PLEASE Milan lets have less short term mid season freebies and loans of players who arent fit and more players of our own who have had a pre-season with us and are fit and able

What about if nobody comes in? Semedo could probably do a job at centre half but then you lose his protection in midfield - which I don't think we can really do without in this match. I seem to remember talk of Mattock having played there before when we signed him, and to be honest I'd probably be more comfortable keeping Semedo in midfield, moving Mattock to the middle and playing Helan at fullback.

Be better if we could bring someone in though - doesn't have to be anyone special either, it's only a stopgap till loovens is fit again, not like we're asking for someone to save our season is it? Surely there must be a reserve centre half either in the prem or championship who needs a couple of games?

What about if nobody comes in? Semedo could probably do a job at centre half but then you lose his protection in midfield - which I don't think we can really do without in this match. I seem to remember talk of Mattock having played there before when we signed him, and to be honest I'd probably be more comfortable keeping Semedo in midfield, moving Mattock to the middle and playing Helan at fullback.

Be better if we could bring someone in though - doesn't have to be anyone special either, it's only a stopgap till loovens is fit again, not like we're asking for someone to save our season is it? Surely there must be a reserve centre half either in the prem or championship who needs a couple of games?

IF we weren't to bring anyone in and we were literally left with Llera as our only fit CB then Mattock has indeed played CB a few times in his career.

Craig Dawson at WBA should be available and has championship experience.

If we were to take a chance then Nathan Ake at Chelsea should also be available, although no experience in this league.

Go on then. I'll give it a go. can't promise owt mind.