Team on Saturday

Even if we bring in reinforcements I'd happily take a point right now.

Even if we were going with Wickham and Fryatt I'd still take a point

Its a difficult place to go, they had an off day at Hillsborough and we punished them but in fairness they had chances in that game which they will against a stretched defence on Saturday aswell

Home form will be key for us

Edited by Lee A

Guest wilyfox

I don't think he is I'm sure he was supposed to be playing for the 21's and didn't, definitely need a new centre back before Saturday.

Who knows?! Yday Antonio wasn't fit, today he's in contention for Saturday. Maybe Taylor is fit and we didn't risk him in the u21s through fear of him picking up another knock? Either way, I'd be surprised if a newbie doesn't arrive tomorrow. Gooch might be out for a month, and risking Loovens would be silly.

Who knows?! Yday Antonio wasn't fit, today he's in contention for Saturday. Maybe Taylor is fit and we didn't risk him in the u21s through fear of him picking up another knock? Either way, I'd be surprised if a newbie doesn't arrive tomorrow. Gooch might be out for a month, and risking Loovens would be silly.

True, SG seems to keep his cards close to his chest. Its annoying because Gooch and Loovens are both quality but whoever plays we are going to struggle to keep them at bay, not confident at all!