It could be worse

One positive is that it's good to get these terrible performances now so Jones has time to chop and change during the transfer window, last season we did really well first month, then after the window closed we lost for the next 2 months

Guest Distraught!

Tail.We ain't had a cup  run for a decade us fans deserve summat.

Thought we made the 5th Round of the FA Cup a few seasons back under Irvine (or doesn't that count?).

brighton were at home for starters! anyway what are the odds on us gaining decent revenue from a good cup run? slim before k.o. and zero now. not a big deal!

Of course it's a big deal. A near full strength side outplayed by a local, lower league rival.

I just hope a rocket has been put up their ar5es after that.

To be honest it's not the result that's grating on me, it's the fact that our FIRST team, the players who will be starting the majority of our season were reluctant to square up to a fight Rotherham wanted.

The half arsed tackles, the sitting back leaving Big Steve then Madine isolated, the supporting strikers offering no movement, not winning the first headers at the back... etc etc

We were just too easy to play against, all over the park we didn't do the basics.

To be honest it's not the result that's grating on me, it's the fact that our FIRST team, the players who will be starting the majority of our season were reluctant to square up to a fight Rotherham wanted.

The half arsed tackles, the sitting back leaving Big Steve then Madine isolated, the supporting strikers offering no movement, not winning the first headers at the back... etc etc

We were just too easy to play against, all over the park we didn't do the basics.

Exactly. Not bothered about losing, but the performance was pathetic....they were not up for the battle, or didn't have the testicles for a battle.