Here come the new signings...

Most players contracts run until the end of June, clubs will be looking at who signs new contracts and who they can get before deciding who the can or need to sell. Many players have been on holidays and will have agents trying to find good deals for them so they can talk to clubs before there contract expires. Ffs it's not hard to see why not many signings have been made throughout the whole of the football league. Give it a rest for once u moaning two hats

Shall we actually see who we sign before we all start crying and throwing our toys out of the pram?

that's all we need people coming on here thinking before they speak and then being calm and considerate.

The club will have their targets let's wait and see who they are.

Guest JonTheOwl66

:laugh:

I'm the best at that.

I'd be very happy if we signed all the loanees plus a striker and a winger.

We don't need a massive overhaul. Just sign the loans. That's key.

The team that finished last season is mid-table pushing for playoffs.

Shall we actually see who we sign before we all start crying and throwing our toys out of the pram?

Also if we did this, Owlstalk would shut down for a few weeks

We've got another one who has more than half a brain cell here, what are you doing on owlstalk!?

I for one say if we haven't signed the fabled six players we're going to sign before the players get back from their holidays, its relegation for us!

Guest JonTheOwl66

Yes, I forgot to mention the 5 other players who are out of contract.

Personally, the key three are Coke, JJ and Llera.

But i'd like all 5 to resign.

And anybody who says the people out of contract aren't good enough are a tad silly

Edited by JonTheOwl66

Just a guess, but going on those comments, the plan would be to try and recruit the players that finished the season strongly, and then try and add to it. I would imagine that would be Lita, Olofinjana plus one of either Helan or Pugh. Hopefully it would be the former, but I doubt it would be both. So three players possibly and with COG now gone, maybe another two to come. Looking at the type of players DJ might want, and budget constraints, given that we may well have shelled out quite a bit to secure Lita and Helan, then the two most linked would be Davies and McPhail. I could see that scenario.

We all know what will happen, they will be a lot of BS talked by a lot of ppl at the club about what we are going to do but nothing will happen until end of July, when we've not signed anyone and we panic buy a load of has beens and nobodies

I don't think that was the point of the thread was it?