Demolition Dave

50/50 at best.

Bizarre

So much progress yet not recognised.

I think some people will never take to him tbh

It's a bit like at Chelsea where Rafa looks like he could go on to great things there - secure CL football, win a euro trophy and have them playing the best they have in a long time with a great team spirit and looking very well set going forward - yet the fans will never like him and want him out - it really is bizarre how some fans get so precious

i think some fans need to be careful what they wish for

Edited by scram

In fairness I think it's a small minority who have it in for DJ. From going to the games I've never noticed any real anger been directed towards him other than from the the odd pisshead. I think the vast majority realise he's the best we can hope for and is steadily taking the club forward. The chant of Dave Jones Barmy army was loud and clear from the Kop yesterday.

Did anybody else hear Andrea Bocelli's 'A time to say goodbye' at full time?

I think that's Milans way of breaking the news to us that managerial

changes are imminent.

Or I could be reading far too much into it and thinking up conspiracies because I'm drunk.

Praps Milans off then?

Who was the poster on here with his one man parade who tried to get everyone to tag along with his 'Demolition Dave' branding???????

I can remember having several set-to's with them, trying desperately to tell them that we'd stay up.

Who was it?!?!

Guest Big Guns

Well done Dave Jones. poo football or not, if we can carry on the form from the 2nd half of the season, we'll be play off contenders next year. Good form breeds confidence and improves the quality of football on display.

So will Barnsley can't see that happening can you

Our football reminds me of a saying my mother used to say to me as a lad "When we (you) are good we (you) are very very good, but when we (you) are bad we (you) are horrid."

DJ deserves another shot at it next season. Just hope, with the help of a reasonable budget, he gets the right players in and out. A steady start would help all our nerves, otherwise it will be the same old both on the field and on here.

In fairness I think it's a small minority who have it in for DJ. From going to the games I've never noticed any real anger been directed towards him other than from the the odd pisshead. I think the vast majority realise he's the best we can hope for and is steadily taking the club forward. The chant of Dave Jones Barmy army was loud and clear from the Kop yesterday.

I imagine Lincowl telling everyone to shut up through teary eyes when that is sung. lol

Still no sign of him? He really has taken it hard.

Sigh

Sorry

Mean b0llox

How is it b0llox?

I'm not having a go at jones but who knows what could have been with a different manager.

We had the basis of a decent side when we came up.Someone with different ideas,a different way of playing and not having the bad luck and stubbornness of jones could have had us safe a few weeks ago.

Jones could have had us safe weeks ago if it werent for a few mistakes in the transfer market ,the bothroyd saga and had a bit of luck

You can't say its balls that someone else could have done a better job.Cos in all likelihood they could have.

Or i could just say, meggo would have had us top 10 no problem  :P

Edited by Eightace

What teams were safe weeks ago?

Cardiff?

Everybody else has underachieved then in your eyes?

Megson isn't here any more - get over it

We have a manager who has given us good, solid progress

You should be satisfied

Well done to DJ

However, I'd also like to thank MM for sticking by him. Managers have been sacked for far less this season and MM had a reputation for being trigger happy but yet he kept his faith in him and we've reaped the rewards.