Take A Bow Sheffield Wednesday Fans

The fans this season have been brilliant

Patient, calm, loud and loyal during some tough times and now the fans are getting repaid with success

That's how it should be

Well done everyone

(except those negative doom and gloomers - you're all rubbish)

Ta

lol

Owlstalk Shop

The fans this season have been awful

Neither Patient, calm, loud nor loyal during some tough times and now the fans are getting fobbed off with something

That's how it has always been

Well done BigGuns

(you're all rubbish)

Twats

gary megson

It was great today when straight after we conceded both goals, instead of getting on the players backs the fans were actually encouraging the team

from the Blackburn forum:

Re: Sheffield Wednesday vs Rovers, Sat 6th April 2013, 15:00

icon_post_target.gifby nottsrover » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:39 pm

no problem with wednesday winning because they deserved to win, the ref and his side kicks were absolutely dreadful today, gave wednesday far too much "rub of the green" but as the saying goes you make your own luck in this world and wednesdays players made the most of what they had and at times played us off the park...johnsons goals were well taken but questions need to be asked about how easily he glided through our defence particularly for his second...one other thing that stood out for me was the 24,600 turnout...they had the place jumping at times and you could see the lift it gave their players...sadly i think the lack of real support this season especially at ewood park has had the desired effect that the negatives wanted and it is as much the stay away fans fault as it is the players for the total dog turd of a season...league 1 beckons and it will be deserved.

no problem with wednesday winning because they deserved to win, the ref and his side kicks were absolutely dreadful today, gave wednesday far too much "rub of the green" but as the saying goes you make your own luck in this world and wednesdays players made the most of what they had and at times played us off the park...johnsons goals were well taken but questions need to be asked about how easily he glided through our defence particularly for his second...one other thing that stood out for me was the 24,600 turnout...they had the place jumping at times and you could see the lift it gave their players...sadly i think the lack of real support this season especially at ewood park has had the desired effect that the negatives wanted and it is as much the stay away fans fault as it is the players for the total dog turd of a season...league 1 beckons and it will be deserved.

really good to read this.  Just interested to find out, this is my first year for about 25 years of not being able to see wednesday and go to any games.  How do you guys rate the atmosphere on average this season compared to previous seasons? (i'm purely talking home games here)

Take my hat off to our home support this season.

Incredible.

We've been poo poo at home this year and still pulled in over 45,000 home fans in the last two games. Great support.

Almost 50,000 I would think given the crowd sizes.