Wickham

Wow,I'm impressed.absokute quality thought he was superb.

Sammon was bossing the game for them in the first half but wickham came on and was a different class. Seemed to have everything pace,touch, speed,good in the air,great vision.

Lita and wickham is gonna be a seriously good partnership

Maybe this can be the biggest benefit for us and Madine...

Him watching and working with someone like Wickham. Hopefully Madine takes note and it can help bring the best out of him also ...

Perhaps, but I believe the biggest benefit for Madine now is to go out and get some game time.

He's 22 years old and needs to be playing football, not sat on the bench, because I really doubt he's going to feature for us now we have Wickham, Antonio and Lita as striking options.

Go to a League One club get some confidence back, score some goals and come back in the summer with a clean slate ready to step up to this level.

Some ridiculous arguing on here. Just had a great second half performance to grab a point in a game that should have been out of site.

Lee was unlucky, any one of the outfield ten could have come off, we were that shibo first half. No passes were making it, no tackles were made. Helan had his worst half ive seen, none of the defenders could cope with derby movement, didnt see anyone in centre midfield and I don't remember an attack worthy of the name.

Wickham made a massive contribution, showed premiership class, £8m worth of teenage talent. But to use that to slag Madine off is shortsighted. If we get Bale on loan, and he shows his premiership class, does that make Antonio rubbish? Course not.

I like Madine, and although he's had rubbish service all year, he does need to watch wickham and how he stays on his feet, and works with his back to goal. He can learn shed loads from the guy. Madine is a great finisher, but needs to work on the rest of his game. I do think he and Lita will have a good partnership when Sunderland call the big lad back, especially if he learns quickly.

So rejoice in the fighting spirit and look forward to turning palace over next home match.

WAWAW

Thought he was absolutely superb when he came on, changed the game.

I was slightly critical of his signing yesterday but on that performance I can see why Sunderland dished out that sort of money for him. Incredibly strong for a 19 year old, the ball just stuck to him, don't think he actually gave it away once despite having two players around him every time. Quick feet aswell and very intelligent with the ball.

Madine could learn alot from him, everything Madine should aspire to be, they are similar builds and have a similar style of play, but Madine is nowhere near Wickham in terms of ability. But what impressed me most was his desire and effort to get the ball, he didn't stop running. One moment stood out when he cleared the ball in the penalty box and he was the one chasing down his own clearance!

Very impressive display and hope he can keep it up. Take note Madine.

Pretty much everything I would have said about his display today

Some ridiculous arguing on here. Just had a great second half performance to grab a point in a game that should have been out of site.

Lee was unlucky, any one of the outfield ten could have come off, we were that shibo first half. No passes were making it, no tackles were made. Helan had his worst half ive seen, none of the defenders could cope with derby movement, didnt see anyone in centre midfield and I don't remember an attack worthy of the name.

Wickham made a massive contribution, showed premiership class, £8m worth of teenage talent. But to use that to slag Madine off is shortsighted. If we get Bale on loan, and he shows his premiership class, does that make Antonio rubbish? Course not.

I like Madine, and although he's had rubbish service all year, he does need to watch wickham and how he stays on his feet, and works with his back to goal. He can learn shed loads from the guy. Madine is a great finisher, but needs to work on the rest of his game. I do think he and Lita will have a good partnership when Sunderland call the big lad back, especially if he learns quickly.

So rejoice in the fighting spirit and look forward to turning palace over next home match.

WAWAW

Unfortunatly Madine will prob be doing his stretch in the knick by then

Also had to be told to stop tracking back and just stay up front, like I said not match fit he was blowing out of his arse by the end, still head and shoulders abouve the rest of our players, wait till he has trained with us and gets fully match fit. He is going to be a reight player weather for us or the Mackems, Hopefully for us the rest of the season.

Eight Million pound player on loan, two and a half years ago we couldnt afford Eight and a half pence players.

Fantastic player, I was looking

forward to seeing him play and

he didn't disappoint. If he played

like that after only meeting the

rest of the squad this morning,

then I can't wait to see him when

he's settled in. He's everything

Madine should be aiming to be,

his first touch, strength, vision

and workrate were different class.

Oh and he's only 19