Wickham

Guest Sheff Owl

Helan should be dropped instead of Lee IMO.

Well either take Pugh out and put Helan at LB or take Helan out IMO

Lee should be in the team IMO

Guest Sniper1

Lee or Helan.

On recent performances then Lee plays Helan drops to the bench.

Antonio on the wing with Lita and Wickham forming a partnership.

Its better to have problems like this in fairness, i also think JJ's been unlucky.

Guest JonTheOwl66

He's top class.

Well either take Pugh out and put Helan at LB or take Helan out IMO Lee should be in the team IMO
Is he your son or a relative or something? He was naff today before he came off.

But it will be Lee to make way, which is a shame...he doesn't deserve to be dropped.

maybe at home, where the emphasis is on taking the game to them, 

but it wouldnt surprise me if Lee keeps his berth on that right hand side next tuesday  hope so anyway,

i know that doesnt answer the question of who's place CW will take. (i ant got an answer to that!)

but i just think it would be mad to break up that solid formula that's served us so well away from home for a while now.

no-one will need a rest after ten day break so starting team will be very interesting.

Guest Sheff Owl

He's top class.

Is he your son or a relative or something? He was naff today before he came off.

Yeah and just pick out my post, look at others and pick theirs out too.

So what if i think Lee should start? 

But yeah i must be related to him because i think he is a good player.

flip me.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Fantastic debut , strong great 1st touch , got to be in the team against brum for me , linked up very well with Lita at times.

Guest JonTheOwl66
Yeah and just pick out my post, look at others and pick theirs out too.

So what if i think Lee should start? 

But yeah i must be related to him because i think he is a good player.

flip me.

I've noticed you bumming the guy in several threads today. He was poo for the small period of time he was on the pitch today.

He's been solid of late. Today he lost the ball several times very cheaply, got bullied, offered absolutely nothing going forward and allowed players to get past him.

Antonio should start ahead of him at Birmingham.

Why slag madine off on this thread?

I bet he really wants to put 100% in for us fans after reading 'he' ll never be premiership quality 'give the lad a break, or have you forgot his goals last season all ready?

He needs support and constructive criticism, he will still be a top player, at least at championship level, let's get behind him and encourage him to improve

Guest Sheff Owl

I've noticed you bumming the guy in several threads today. He was poo for the small period of time he was on the pitch today. He's been solid of late. Today he lost the ball several times very cheaply, got bullied, offered absolutely nothing going forward and allowed players to get past him. Antonio should start ahead of him at Birmingham.

Why don't you get back to posting the poo that you usually post.

And if you look i have said Helan should come out for Wickham.

Anyway like i said go and pick out other peoples posts who think Lee should start.

You really are one sad individual, bumming him yeah course, i ain't looking at one game, what about the 6 or 7 before that.

Anyway better go and find the block and add another tail to the list.

I've noticed you bumming the guy in several threads today. He was poo for the small period of time he was on the pitch today. He's been solid of late. Today he lost the ball several times very cheaply, got bullied, offered absolutely nothing going forward and allowed players to get past him. Antonio should start ahead of him at Birmingham.

Don't agree.

His workrate and general enthusiasm has a positive effect on the whole team.

I would drop other players before Lee.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Why don't you get back to posting the poo that you usually post. And if you look i have said Helan should come out for Wickham. Anyway like i said go and pick out other peoples posts who think Lee should start. You really are one sad individual, bumming him yeah course, i ain't looking at one game, what about the 6 or 7 before that. Anyway better go and find the block and add another tail to the list.

LolOne of the most childish responses I've ever seen. Grow a pair mate.

Don't agree. His workrate and general enthusiasm has a positive effect on the whole team. I would drop other players before Lee.

Why did he come off today then?

Edited by JonTheOwl66