Wickham

Needs to gel, but he only been here days.

he should be better once he's worked something out with lita...

the problem yesterday looked like the pisspooor quality of ball supplied by us, to them both, it was just hump...

add to that antonio and helan didn't appear to get past their man too often (that's when antonio actually controlled it)...

we need to look at alternatives to the wide men skinnin' the f/b's, as when they fail, we look f****d...

Young talented players like Wickham spend far too much time warming the benches of the top clubs IMO it's a shame football fans up and down the country don't get to see them displaying their talents week in week out, big problem with the modern game . 

Oh for the good old days of the 60s and 70s when you would be watching top BRITISH players every week,

Young talented players like Wickham spend far too much time warming the benches of the top clubs IMO it's a shame football fans up and down the country don't get to see them displaying their talents week in week out, big problem with the modern game . 

Oh for the good old days of the 60s and 70s when you would be watching top BRITISH players every week,

agree with all that

i hope we dont get carried away with just 60 minutes of football though - early days and he's not exactly prolific!

i hope there's more to come from Wickham though - i'm sure he has it in him at this level - he does look quite handy strength wise and wins his fair share of headers - Madine wants to take note on how to stay on your feet as well, becuase that can be the difference between helping set up an attack or a counter or between getting a free kick that will only get wasted as we allow the opposition to regroup

Lita and Wickham until the end of the season for me!

Edited by Hack-Abusi

I thought he looked real quality, mind you I thought exactly the same when Rodri made his debut.

The difference being Wickham is used to the English game and will only get better and better, be a huge plus if we manage to hold onto him for the rest of the season - Well done MM and DJ!