Don Valley stadium

Guest Fulham Fox

A Wednesday seperated from Hillsborough, wouldn't be the same Wednesday for me.

I'd still go to the games, but for me, there's a magic about Hillsborough that would be lacking anywhere else.

My mate is a Derby season ticket holder, and says there is part of him that feels that Derby at the Pride Park is a separate entity. I'd feel the same if we moved.

Guest Big Guns

I must admit, it's always surprised me how other Club's fans seem to accept and accommodate a move to a new stadia.

I don't think I could ever accept a move. Hillsborough and Wednesday belong together and are part of my heritage.

Seems a bit strong - but if we were to move I could see myself not bothering.

I could me I love the modern stadiums like stadium mk would be brilliant with a few bars built in a nice 30k compact stadium would do us

Get some atmosphere at home for once

Mmm maybe some legs in this but not for us. Can anyone think of a local club whose chairman is already building flats on the ground. Who is seizing the clubs assets to get his money back? Who may soon be taking so much rent the club can no longer afford to play there freeing the land for further development?

Guest Ripley Owl

My mate is a Derby season ticket holder, and says there is part of him that feels that Derby at the Pride Park is a separate entity. I'd feel the same if we moved.

It's not as bad as you think EM-Owl, most of my mates are Derby fans, the 2 supporters, busses leave from our local pub every home game.

None of them ever seem to whinge about Pride Park over the Baseball Ground.

I don't think there is anything in this rumour and if there was, it would be a total rebuild.

lets be honest, lots of clubs move because they crammed in-between rows of terrace, or they need more seats (think they need more seats)

but we have enough seats, and as the very good... 'plans for the kop thread,' on here last wk shows, we have room for development (lots of room to re-do' the west stand also)

and if in 10 or 15 yrs time we are the equivalent on pitch as say everton or spurs, we will need all the seats (an some) that we already have in our beautiful stadium.

Guest Ripley Owl

Take me a lot less time to get there

I am in .

Same here Hugeowl, it'd take me 30 mins in the car.

Less than 2 miles from the new High Speed Rail Line station, great for the London Owls !