The least memorable players in Sheffield Wednesday's history

Guest Nilsson_is_God

Chris Marsden...

Chris Marsden...

Chris Marsden...

Chris Marsden...

Stupid iPhone...

Edited by Nilsson_is_God

I've been trying to remember this player's name for the last hour and he was so unmemorable that I had to look it up.

Matthew Bowman

1 sub appearance in the league cup constituted his entire playing career at any club, according to Soccerbase.

It was against Wrexham in a 4-1 defeat if I remember correctly, he only got the odd touch of the ball.

Guest theowls 93

Bojan Djordjic mentioned yet? Got him on loan from Man United, no idea where is he now. And same era I believe was left back David burrows and 'winger' Allan Johnston?

Bojan Djordjic mentioned yet? Got him on loan from Man United, no idea where is he now. And same era I believe was left back David burrows and 'winger' Allan Johnston?

Micky Gray said he was the best player he played with on twitter earlier.

Here's another one - Lance Key

Some I'd nearly forgotten and one or two I might have made up.

John Ryan right back played against somebody in a cup game in 80's maybe Oldham unless he is a figment often imagination.

Gary Shaw played a couple of games.

Greg Fee, Tony Gregory, Des Hazell, Jim Craig, David Reeves, Craig Shakespeare,Scott Oakes all fairly uninspiring in the grand scheme.

Some I'd nearly forgotten and one or two I might have made up.

John Ryan right back played against somebody in a cup game in 80's maybe Oldham unless he is a figment often imagination.

Gary Shaw played a couple of games.

Greg Fee, Tony Gregory, Des Hazell, Jim Craig, David Reeves, Craig Shakespeare,Scott Oakes all fairly uninspiring in the grand scheme.

John Ryan looked a bit like Ron Jeremy. He played a few games in the top flight, I remember him scoring in a 5-0 win against Leicester in which Varadi got a hat trick. Lineker played for them and didn't get a sniff.

Gary Shaw played in a couple of reserve games as a triallist, never the first team. 

John Ryan looked a bit like Ron Jeremy. He played a few games in the top flight, I remember him scoring in a 5-0 win against Leicester in which Varadi got a hat trick. Lineker played for them and didn't get a sniff.

I remember that. Because Leicester were in all green Martin Hodge had to wear a red jersey. A RED JERSEY !!

I was going to say that Ryan looked like one of Harry Enfield's scousers but your lookalike is somehow funnier.