The least memorable players in Sheffield Wednesday's history

Adam Green - Left back we had on loan from Fulham in around 2005ish. Looked fairly useful at the time, I just looked him up on Wikipedia and he's been playing non league football for the last 6 years and he's still only 28.

Hasney Aljofree - another Sturrock loanee, his first signing for the club. Got injured in his second game and was never seen again

Adam Green - Left back we had on loan from Fulham in around 2005ish. Looked fairly useful at the time, I just looked him up on Wikipedia and he's been playing non league football for the last 6 years and he's still only 28.

Hasney Aljofree - another Sturrock loanee, his first signing for the club. Got injured in his second game and was never seen again

Adam Green winner so far, genuinely have no recollection of him playing and I'm normally good at remembering ex Wednesday players no matter how many games they played.

David Tomlinson and Kenny Brannigan both made their one and only appearance in an inury ravaged side that got thrashed at Leicester, mid 80s

Adam Green winner so far, genuinely have no recollection of him playing and I'm normally good at remembering ex Wednesday players no matter how many games they played.

I can remember seeing him play against MK Dons at the National Hockey Stadium. I have no idea how or why I recall this.

Any one remember Steve Downes, he was knocking goals in left right and centre for rovrum, scored on his debut for us and i don't think he ever scored again.

Early seventies i think. 

Edited by pops55