Bothroyd going back to QPR

Guest wembley1993
It hasn't worked out and that's a shame. Certainly expected better. Wonder if it would have been different from the off had that header gone in and not hit the bar against Brighton.

Its the right decision for all parties.

However, some of the flak he got on twitter from our 'fans' was an absolute disgrace at times. Shameful. No doubt he'll be on the receiving end of 'f00k off' messages as we speak.

^^^This

A real shame it didn't work out - I wish him well back at QPR.  The abuse he got on twitter was terrible although he didn't help himself with some of his replies in the heat of the moment, but he was made out to be a real scapegoat at times....

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Bluesteel" data-cid="4225778" data-time="1356966016"><p>

I wonder if he was sent back or whether QPR actually want him back?</p></blockquote>

That or someone's agreed a permanent deal for him.

Imagine the meltdown if we spend a few mill on him. lol

There would be meltdown if we spend a few mill on anybody

Guest Old Salt

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Big Guns" data-cid="4225580" data-time="1356961044"><p>

Harry said he needed battlers in his side .</p></blockquote>

Battlers or bell ends?

Never got off on the right footing at the start , dropping our leading goalscore at the time to accomodate an unfit player, his attitude against fans and his continuing not bothere'd or laid back style never endeared him to fans in the first place ,dj should shoulder some of the blame for this ,the man has tallent but either refused to use it or didn't want to be here, whatever the cause though his going back should release funds,to bring someone who cares or is up to the job in ,so best all round methinks

Edited by trevdi9

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="WadsleyOwl" data-cid="4225567" data-time="1356960791"><p>

Not really worked has it<br />

<br />

Thanks for your efforts Jay</p></blockquote>what efforts wer they then?

All the effort he put in to being possibly biggest waste of £15k a week ever.

Nowhere near as bad as people are making him out to be.

I think everyone expected him to be better than he was, unfortunately it didn't work, but then again the majority of the side haven't performed so far so it's unfair just to scapegoat Bothroyd.

Wish him the best of luck, i just hope he doesn't get booed if he ever returns to Hillsborough.