Bothroyd going back to QPR

It hasn't worked out and that's a shame. Certainly expected better. Wonder if it would have been different from the off had that header gone in and not hit the bar against Brighton.

Its the right decision for all parties.

However, some of the flak he got on twitter from our 'fans' was an absolute disgrace at times. Shameful. No doubt he'll be on the receiving end of 'f00k off' messages as we speak.

It hasn't worked out and that's a shame. Certainly expected better. Wonder if it would have been different from the off had that header gone in and not hit the bar against Brighton.

However, some of the flak he got on twitter from our 'fans' was an absolute disgrace at times. Shameful. No doubt he'll be on the receiving end of 'f00k off' messages as we speak.

I agree with the bottom bit.

The vitriol thrown is way from pretty much game one was pathetic and shameful really. Embarrassing.

However, no getting away that he really is and always has been bang average. Never a fan of his and not surprised it hasn't worked out with us at all. He definitely plays with a swagger that really his overall ability doesn't deserve. That's why he's a easy target for the boo boys.

Edited by BRADDAZ

this is what saddened me.

I found myself defending him even though i knew he wasn't that great because of the degree of vitriol directed at him.

So early on aswell.

It was disgusting.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Big Guns" data-cid="4225643" data-time="1356962291"><p>

He brought the twitter abuse on him self he started it ,its no big deal he won't give a flip about it</p></blockquote>

It was really flippingchildish when after we lost he tweeted something along the lines of 'I knew it would be my fault'... He didn't even play.

He could have tried to respond positively to the criticism and show people what he was all about but he took the other road and sulked like a child.

Good riddance. He was never up for the cause.