I'm a nobhead

Soz, DJ, and Milan, I was convinced the manager had lost the plot, I was unconvinced this league was much much tougher.

I tried to be reasonable, never got nasty, but I must admit I was with the DJ should go camp.

Now even though not safe I would like to say I was wrong. I would like to congratulate Milan for not bowing to pressure and there was tons of it.

I don't mind holding my hand up and saying I got it wrong, I thought it was wrong to sack Megs when he did, but he did get that right too.

I do know it's early to make a judgement but right now I think the worst is behind us, where we finnish who knows, but we will not be in the bottom 6...all imho of course

wtid

I'd like to share with the group next if that's OK. I too doubted DJ, but more importantly, I doubted Milan's judgement... My name is Cheshowl and I'm a nobhead. *round of applause from the group*. I think the first step for us nobheads is acceptance of our condition. Overcoming nobheadedness is a process and cannot be cured overnight. 

Guest chuckie4570

I'm still in the camp that wants DJ to go. He has been saved by bringing in another coach and Milans unwillingness to pay off another manager. Both Keith Hill and O'Driscoll got sacked for a lot less than DJ. Still not convinced that DJ is right  :ph34r:  (tin hat at the ready)

Thing is all that's happened is he is actually doing what was screamingly obvious but for what ever reason arrogance stubborness or stupidity he didn't (in no specific order)

Play experience in midfield

Play lee

Replace experience coach

Not select bothroyd ( probably lucky here that he was allegedly injured)

All this with some healthy if not well well overdue luck via refs

He scared me during those 14 losses and I want to see more glimpses of the excellent manager we all thought we had .i'm not suggesting gray has made the total difference but the record with burton without burton and now with gray is interesting

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Semedo's ferret" data-cid="4225109" data-time="1356941739"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jon From Woodseats" data-cid="4225067" data-time="1356926713"><p><br />

Would you all change your minds again if we lose the next 3 games?</p></blockquote><br />

This.<br />

All you knobbers are jumping the gun.</p></blockquote>

Have to agree. If Bristol City win their game in hand we are back in the drop zone.

I'm still in the camp that wants DJ to go. He has been saved by bringing in another coach and Milans unwillingness to pay off another manager. Both Keith Hill and O'Driscoll got sacked for a lot less than DJ. Still not convinced that DJ is right  :ph34r:  (tin hat at the ready)

TBH I'm in that camp too, but hope to flip that I'm proved wrong. This transfer window will make him or break him, he could'nt make as many mistakes as the summer.....or could he?

I am also a nobhead but being a fickle little rumblea, should we lose the next 3 then I will want DJ out again. Its a results based game after all. But I am more optimistic now than I was 4 games ago. Gray is a master stroke, Prutton  another. A solid Central Midfielder, a winger and a striker and who knows what might happen. Would also like to see another centre back arrive. 4 signings please. Pretty simple that Helan & Sharp should be two of em.