I'm a nobhead

I didn't scream for the manager to go, but I did criticise Milan for being careful with his cash, and criticised DJ for his recruitments, assuming they were his, his team selections, and lack of tactical nouse, especially with some diabolical substitutions

I was right to do so too.

I am now interested to see how far we can go with a settled team, the return of team spirit, organisation, and determination, and with the stability that now seems to be around the camp since Gray arrived, and Now that Reda, Prutton, and Lines, have returned from injury.

Edited by theowlsman

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I'm nobnostic at the moment...

I may be a nobhead and I may not... I need to see how it goes over the next 10 games or so.

Stuart Gray has obviously changed things in a big way let's see if that continues... and we may even play him up front soon.

Bringing him in was a good judgement call by someone, unsure who.

It may be coincidence that things picked up so quickly after his appointment. It may not. Who knows.

Time will tell if the nobhead sticks or not.

I know mine is a bit sticky but not fully yet.

Love it how Jones is either stubborn, arrogant or stupid for not bringing Prutton back from loan or playing Lee in midfield earlier when in reality the square root of **** all people on here suggested doing either before they happened.

Ps. I'm a nob

I will reserve calling mysel a nobhead for now- we're still deep in it and I really don't think we should be.

Jones made an absolute balls of the transfer kitty- hopefully he's showing he's capable of getting the required results to keep us up and give himself the chance to make a better job of it next time round.

Love it how Jones is either stubborn, arrogant or stupid for not bringing Prutton back from loan or playing Lee in midfield earlier when in reality the square root of **** all people on here suggested doing either before they happened.

Ps. I'm a nob

Just searching for my "we'll be alright when Reda, Prutton, and Lines return" post

lol

Ps. I'm a nob

wrong sonny mate presume you having a pop at my post I said after the home bolton match that I couldnt understand why he was thought not good enough he should have played earlier and since

Too early to call ourselves "knob Heads" yet. Jones signed players who could not make the team and played players out of position. Now, finally he's picking a team that makes sense along with help from Gray. I think people are heaping too much praise on Gray at the moment. My thinking is that Jones has realized the mistakes he's made and is correcting them. Happy New Year to all.

We are moving in an encouraging direction after a prolonged period of startling underperformance. We need to remember that we are mired in a relegation battle, which hopefully we will pull out of soon if we can continue our recent improvement. To read some of the comments on this site you could be forgiven for thinking that we'd just qualified for the champions league.

Questions were asked of DJ because he signed players and refused to play them (and once we saw Lee play it was hard to understand why he didn't), he stuck with a formation that wasn't working for months and did nothing to address the fact that we looked toothless up front. I have friends who are Derby and Forest fans, so know the division, and they couldn't understand how we were doing so badly with that squad.

In my view DJ was lucky not to go, but has now bought some time. Let's hope for a solid second half of the season and to kick on from there next year. This attitude that people have that you have to either love or hate the manager amazes me it isn't that simple.

We are moving in an encouraging direction after a prolonged period of startling underperformance. We need to remember that we are mired in a relegation battle, which hopefully we will pull out of soon if we can continue our recent improvement. To read some of the comments on this site you could be forgiven for thinking that we'd just qualified for the champions league.

Questions were asked of DJ because he signed players and refused to play them (and once we saw Lee play it was hard to understand why he didn't), he stuck with a formation that wasn't working for months and did nothing to address the fact that we looked toothless up front. I have friends who are Derby and Forest fans, so know the division, and they couldn't understand how we were doing so badly with that squad.

In my view DJ was lucky not to go, but has now bought some time. Let's hope for a solid second half of the season and to kick on from there next year. This attitude that people have that you have to either love or hate the manager amazes me it isn't that simple.

very true

I think anyone criticising jones (me included ) was well within their rights. I'm happy DJ seems to have more control over the situation now, but it remains to be seen how costly those few months will have been.

Well done to Jones and everyone involved in turning things around from the abyss but were still teetering on the edge of it so lets wait and see.

I think anyone criticising jones (me included ) was well within their rights. I'm happy DJ seems to have more control over the situation now, but it remains to be seen how costly those few months will have been.

Well done to Jones and everyone involved in turning things around from the abyss but were still teetering on the edge of it so lets wait and see.

If he had not been criticized, would this upturn have occured ?