I'm a nobhead

Guest GreenGoose

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Big Guns" data-cid="4225306" data-time="1356951274"><p>

I'm Jones in at the minit but if we lose the next two Jones,out <br />

I think I will be in and outing all season</p></blockquote>

Will you be shaking it all about as well?

Guest wilyfox
I didn't scream for the manager to go, but I did criticise Milan for being careful with his cash, and criticised DJ for his recruitments, assuming they were his, his team selections, and lack of tactical nouse, especially with some diabolical substitutions

I was right to do so too.

I am now interested to see how far we can go with a settled team, the return of team spirit, organisation, and determination, and with the stability that now seems to be around the camp since Gray arrived, and Now that Reda, Prutton, and Lines, have returned from injury.

Nobber in denial lol

I'm still in the camp that wants DJ to go. He has been saved by bringing in another coach and Milans unwillingness to pay off another manager. Both Keith Hill and O'Driscoll got sacked for a lot less than DJ. Still not convinced that DJ is right  :ph34r:  (tin hat at the ready)

You don't think DJ has done way more for us in his time here than either of those two managers did for their respective clubs?

Dear me

Guest Big Guns

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="zakswfc" data-cid="4225763" data-time="1356965687"><p>

I'm a legend because i never doubted DJ!!</p></blockquote>

Or a happy clapper...

Still a long way to go and we need to be producing play-off type form to begin to look safe. We've a hell of a lot of ground to make up to it's by no means guaranteed that we get clear .

We desperately need someone who can put the ball in the net.I know Madine and COG are trying their best , but it just isn't coming off for them , so MM bit of dosh to ensure safety this season and see what we can do for next .

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Big Guns" data-cid="4225767" data-time="1356965785"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="zakswfc" data-cid="4225763" data-time="1356965687"><p><br />

I'm a legend because i never doubted DJ!!</p></blockquote><br />

<br />

<br />

Or a happy clapper...</p></blockquote>

it took the simplest of brains to know that sacking Jones would he a mistake, certainly not a happy clapper.

A happy clapper is one that thinks Madine has a future for us or anyone above league 1. Neil for example!