Honest assessment.

Guest silvergusy

Too many gamble signings, odd substitutions and appears to be running out of ideas. He can't get us scoring goals or keeping clean sheets.

We can't continue like this we need someone else to get in there and start doing basic things like pick our best team. Rotate on merit and performances, get a proven striker in.

Otherwise we will start to get cut adrift.

Guest Teetowl

If we had a striker or two that could finish we could have had a few goals today. Saying that every team in the division is looking for one or two of those!

On train back. Thought we deserved the draw...had chances, played well in patches. Certainly matched them...and they didnt look that good tbh. Own goal says it all really.

The fans were a credit.

Gutted.

You fans at the ground were a credit.

It's the same story after every game at the moment.

Guest foreverSWFC

I was there.

We played well, espeically second half.

Very unlucky, they cleared one off the line, how they cleared it I do not know. We had plenty of chances but just didn't take them.

Defended well, an own goal by Llera, don't quite know what he was thinking but very unfortunate.

Encouraging performance, away from home against a very good passing side, we contained them well. Having said that they missed a couple of sitters.

Deserved a point at least, very deflated, wasn't fair on us that.

I was there.

Very unlucky, they cleared one off the line, how they cleared it I do not know. We had plenty of chances but just didn't take them.

Defended well, an own goal by Llera, don't quite know what he was thinking but very unfortunate.

Encouraging performance, away from home against a very good passing side, we contained them well. Having said that they missed a couple of sitters.

A fair assessment.

It was a lot colder than I expected too! On a nice warm coach now though.

I went, in the home stand ewww

firstly, fans sounded amazing forest fans were really jealous from what I was hearing lol

To all the jones haters, personally I thought he got it spot on today, we made loads of chances and people just can't seem to hit the target i'm not sure if I can blame this on jones?

defence was pretty solid to be fair, still not the biggest fan of dan jones, but overall good performance such a shame about the own goal but these things happen, again can jones be blamed for the own goal? who else wouldn't be picking llera?

I thought gardner was brilliant today, everyone else pretty average/decent, we had a 5-10 min spell in the second half where we should have scored :(

Danny Mayor, might just be me but he came on and actually created thingsor went fast and skipped past players with ease, so much more to offer than pecnik it looked like, has to be worth starting himor JJ for 4-4-2

I fully expected a good beating today tbh with the players they have but I thought we easily deserved a point so did my forest mate who I sat with.

I was there.

Bit of a recurring theme though isn't it? Playing reasonably well but getting beat and not scoring.

It doesn't end well.