NOT TRUE - Bothroyd being paid £25k a week by SWFC

Guest Established

Thought as much, it would be out of character for Milan to pay full wages of that size.

I don't get the venom towards bothroyd. He's been dissapointing in terms of goals but he has been asked to play out wide by the manager who knows full well that he isn't a box to box player. His laid back style can frustrate some but he has been the same for every club whether he's doing well or not but he does have an ability that many in our team don't have. He is one of a few that can make a difference and that's why DJ picks him.

Even against Boro he did well to get a shot off from Antonios cross, granted he then ballooned two shots but at least he was willing to have a go. He's supposed to be lazy after all? He was at fault down the left for their first goal but he's not the only senior pro making mistakes.

He has his shortcomings as all players do and he'd probably admit that himself. I don't believe he is just here to pass the time because he does have a good relationship with DJ. nonetheless like Madine his body language and languid style will frustrate supporters when things aren't going well. Ideally we need to get someone on the left who can get up and down and then put Bothyroyd up front again.

We're paying him £13k a week

Ten times more than hid performances (or one performance) are worth.

Send him back...!

Don't care how 'good' he is or has been, he doesn't give a flip and isn't worth his place.

Would much rather have JJ or Mayor playing.

I heard that we are in fact paying him £25 k per week and in his contract he is allowed to sleep with any other players mum or bird. That is why they are fed up.

He also has to play every game and is picked up from home in a Bentley then carried on a throne to the changing room.

What few people know is that he is Neil Warnocks love child and he has a 100% Blade tattoo on his shoulder.

This is all fact but there is also a rumour he told some lass at Nandos that he hates Owlstalk, especially Established.

He will definitely be on more than 25k/wk at QPR as he was a Bosman signing. I just wish Giddings/walker whoever had the guts to ask DJ is he does indeed have to play every game due to his loan agreement. Let's be honest, he's been shoved out on wide midfield because he totally failed to do what he was brought in to do - score goals. He isn't in any way a midfield player but yet DJ persists with him. Tell you anything?

Does he drive a Bentley?

lol Nope, one of those Overfinch (?) Range Rovers with a personalised number plate - saw it parked up at the Blackpool match.

Edited by Almat

Guest Established

I heard that we are in fact paying him £25 k per week and in his contract he is allowed to sleep with any other players mum or bird. That is why they are fed up.

He also has to play every game and is picked up from home in a Bentley then carried on a throne to the changing room.

What few people know is that he is Neil Warnocks love child and he has a 100% Blade tattoo on his shoulder.

This is all fact but there is also a rumour he told some lass at Nandos that he hates Owlstalk, especially Established.

When I do post it's always something positive!

Re-read what I put and tell me where I've been negative?

TOOL

If someone had said this time last year that within 12 months we'd be saying Jay Bothroyd shouldn't be in the team we'd have thought they were a nut job.

We can argue as much as we want on here about things are - but that shows the huge steps we've made as a club in that time.

Hopefully it will work out or he will go back for sure.

Guest Bedders

I honestly think this guy will end up costing DJ his job @ SWFC. It's all right Neil & DJ harping on about skill not graft & endeavour.....but i wish someone would back it up with OPTA stats!

Goals,

Assists,

Interceptions,

Tackles,

Blocks,

& erm...........Flicks!

All in comparison to other teams wide midfielders & then see if we are getting value for money?

Passenger @ wide midfield & you won't change my mind on that!

Edited by Bedders