NOT TRUE - Bothroyd being paid £25k a week by SWFC

Guest Established

Guest foreverSWFC

Bothroyd's been a huge letdown for us.

Good games against Leeds and Ipswich and that is it. A huge disappointment.

However, maybe we'd get to see more of him if we played him upfront not wide left. Having said that he hardly pulled up any trees when he was playing striker at the start of his loan spell.

Rotherham have won more games than us this season therefore they must have better players.

That is about the level of reasoning you are operating at there.

Beholder - quickly becoming one of the most sensible posters on here.

You talk sense. It's a shame not everyone is as macroscopic in their views as you. People focus on jb without viewing the whole team dynamic. to single out jb for this amount of abuse is just self defeating senseless rubbish.

Guest Bald Owl

Good player Bothroyd I hope we can keep him all season

That's a sure way to be relegated, we can't afford to play with ten every game which is what we are doing with him in the team!

jbothroyd is a journeyman in boxing terms moves from club to club making little or no impression,had 1 good year at Cardiff and signed for QPR,PLAYED 2 OR 3 games deemed not good enough,put into the reserves and left there for a season.Signs for sheff wed and carries on in same veign as at QPR CONTRIBUTING LITTLE OR NOTHING.I dont care about him only the fact he shouldnt get a shirt,or take money he isnt earning out of my club.If hes not interested get someone in who is before its too late.He isnt the answer in midfield or up front and games are flying by.

^ this + 10000

Do you actually go to the games and take note of when our form goes, or ask the reason the form goes or are you not interested in form. This a forum pal, and I'm sick to the back teeth of folk bulling the likes of 30,40,50 k week players up who are on to come throw it off. If you see something else in these prima donnas then fine, post your views and not start saying 'mods get these views removed'. Wheres the team spirit of last season, wheres the passion, don't tell me I'm blowing smoke out of my arse, can't you see there is some serious issues where a couple players ain;t the answer. If you don't like my comments, then don't read them.

Yes I do and have been for the last 40 odd years. You have a valid point about Bothroyd not earning his place in the team. However your OP was a load of made up boll*x. There is no need to make stuff up to support your opinion, just post it.

Jay Bothroyds first words to one of his strike partners?

'I'm rich, good looking and awesome at football - no one here will touch me'

Fair to say that player fecking hates him.

Another load of made up boll*x. Why do people feel the need to do this?