DJ on radio Sheffield

Guest Distraught!

This thread is absolutely ripe for a few cliches.

At the end of the day he wasn't going to be over the moon about it, was he? I bet he was as sick as a parrot and just tried to gloss over the cracks.

Guest ozzyowl

Missed it - what was said ?

If madine had started tonight, he'd have scored 12

Greggs pasties are always cold..

Going to start trying Cooplands instead.

Bitterly disappointed.

:seth:

If he really said we tried to play the killer ball too much and didn't get wide enough he's delusional!

McCabe's 'killer' balls in the first 15mins nearly landed us with three goals.

Antonio and Buxton had so much ball out wide after that it was untrue. Yet they created nothing.

When we were more direct in the first 15 we looked good.

Playing it wide spread Blackpool out and let them pass the ball across all of the park when they had possession.

His post match summaries are a sign of a man that's run out of ideas...although I did believe him the first time...

Now he's just coming across as a stubborn fool who's blaming everyone else except himself waiting for something to change in his favour..

in a nutshell mate ,spot on

I thought he spoke sense.

We are not going to rip this league up, so get used to games like this, what he is doing is trying to change the whole ethos of the club from first team to academy, it will take time.

The players made wrong decisions in key areas tonight they have all season, our finishing was terrible, but that's what happens with youngsters and players who came up from league one. But we will hammer someone soon.

He was spot on we were beaten by more experienced players who on the back of a thrashing had something to prove, they were controlled in possession and played a very tight back 4, which we got though on a few occasions, but they had 4 chances and scored 2 we had 6 and didn't hit the target- says it all.

why kivo is it embarassing , he's the one who should be sorting it is he not , so therefore why are we so dire most of the time,

We are not so dire most of the time.

We're not going to win every game, and we're not going to win the league with a new points record.

People need to remember that defeats happen, bad performances happen.

Panicking and going into hysterics isn't the answer.

I thought he spoke sense.

We are not going to rip this league up, so get used to games like this, what he is doing is trying to change the whole ethos of the club from first team to academy, it will take time.

The players made wrong decisions in key areas tonight they have all season, our finishing was terrible, but that's what happens with youngsters and players who came up from league one. But we will hammer someone soon.

He was spot on we were beaten by more experienced players who on the back of a thrashing had something to prove, they were controlled in possession and played a very tight back 4, which we got though on a few occasions, but they had 4 chances and scored 2 we had 6 and didn't hit the target- says it all.

"We will hammer someone soon"

It's that Laws winless run all over again...

Most threads like this are testicles.

This place was really quiet after two wins on the bounce, now all the moaning, know it all, told you so merchants appear.

Reality is - work in progress. This season will be like this for the most of it I imagine with all the youngsters.

Experienced players need to step up though, they are not doing enough for my liking.