Anyone tweeting Jay Bothroyd tonight to abuse him ?

Anyone with half a brain knew he would do the business when he got fit. Quality player.

Of course. But my problem was that he had to play every game due to his loan agreement and it would have been in our/his best interests if he could have had 2-3 weeks on the training pitch before being pitched into the team. Then he would have had more chance of hitting the ground running and the twitter thing may never have happened, who knows? Still don't think it did him any harm, though, unless it's just co-incidence he's been different class since it happened (and IIRC actually got involved in an altercation with Taylor in the next game for disrespecting the fans).

Guest JC Saviour

No... thought not

What WERE you thinking ?

Would be good to see who it was who did it at the time and see what they are tweeting/saying now he's proven himself to be class

Obviously worked.

Guest Big Guns

yeah! a cartload of nobbers booed him off...

Well it did the trick he's been outstanding ever since ,good on them booers ,just showing you don't get a,easy ride here...

I don't want to boo jaybo as thats ridiculous but really he is frustrating,

He doesn't seem Ike he's bothered? I watched him today (again). Antonio however is bothered. I want my team to be bothered. If he's not arsed then surelyDJ is aware.

Anyway I want to see owls players that give a poo poo. I don't think he does. I felt sorry for Ipswich fans today as their players didn't give a throw and we capitalized.

This "bothered" stuff is horse-sh!t. I remember one Chris Waddle, who if you judged by his posture, wasn't bothered.

If you want a player who runs in circles, chases lost causes, looks busy and makes the game look difficult, JOC plays in the states now.

I you want a player who makes the game look easy and uses his energy effectively, then Jay is your man!

An Ipswich fan tweeted Jay with reyt sour grapes, I took it upon myself to put him in his place.

‏
@
jaybothroyd

I think I deserve a night out in London I'm get my perm out put my dancing shoes on 👞🔊🔊

image_normal.jpg
martin kemp
‏
@
MARVITFC

jaybothroyd
worst player on the pitch ! how can u say wednesday were brilliant both teams were poo poo! you got lucky
#
fact
#
nomoreenglandcaps

n1jaqeym7hrllh31v0p5_normal.jpeg
Tom Lowry
‏
@
10wry

MARVITFC
Look at them Sour Grapes.
@
jaybothroyd
tore you apart
#
TopPerformance

Anbody that gives him poo poo has no clue.

He is not the kind of player that runs around like a headless chicken chasing down the ball like COG and because of that people label him lazy.

While players like that serve a purpose, you need classy players that have an awareness of what is going on around them like Jay to make things happen.

I hope he scores 10-15 this year but his interplay with the forward line in itself is reason enough for him to start every game.

He is definately Premiership class and we are lucky to have him here under DJ who he obviously works well with.

Anbody that gives him poo poo has no clue.

He is not the kind of player that runs around like a headless chicken chasing down the ball like COG and because of that people label him lazy.

While players like that serve a purpose, you need classy players that have an awareness of what is going on around them like Jay to make things happen.

I hope he scores 10-15 this year but his interplay with the forward line in itself is reason enough for him to start every game.

He is definately Premiership class and we are lucky to have him here under DJ who he obviously works well with.

That's the worrying thing for teams in this league. He isn't, even though he's arguably our most gifted player. Huge gulf between this league and the PL.