If you inherited 800 million......

Keep it where it is ? or move it to where the old gate pub is some rumour in that some time ago yea i agree tho getting more young players through the academy

I don't know where it is personally, but I'd hire the best kids coaches available, and upgrade the facilities to the best going. Hopefully close to Hillsborough. Th is the kind of thing that English football really needs...... Talented youngsters being looke after.

I'd buy the club no question.

Give Milan what he wants. Bring my dad and a few others i trust onto the board too, as advisors, while keeping seperate jobs for secretaries etc....

First off i'd give Hillsborough a face lift. Knock down the West Stand, re-build a new single tiered stand in keeping with the ground. Extend the North concourse. Re-roof the Kop without pillars. Capacity would stay the same for now. Oh and a museum with free entry.

Playing wise i'd give Dave Jones what he wanted to keep us in the Championship while looking towards the Prem - nothing silly.

But my biggest extravagance would be a great big Barca-style rumble off academy.

I'd buy the Pigs academy and re-locate the police there, while extending Middlewood Road down into Niagara. I'd buy all the new flats next to the training ground as a campus for the academy players. Then i'd set up the biggest and best youth scouting and coaching programme in the country - which would produce players for our first team while also helping the city as a community.

Wednesday would be the number one name in Sheffield, and not just in a sporting sense.

City schools and teaching hospitals would be funded by the club.

More than just a club, a community boon, helping the city...

I can dream.

Give Milan what he wants. Bring my dad and a few others i trust onto the board too, as advisors, while keeping seperate jobs for secretaries etc....

First off i'd give Hillsborough a face lift. Knock down the West Stand, re-build a new single tiered stand in keeping with the ground. Extend the North concourse. Re-roof the Kop without pillars. Capacity would stay the same for now. Oh and a museum with free entry.

Playing wise i'd give Dave Jones what he wanted to keep us in the Championship while looking towards the Prem - nothing silly.

But my biggest extravagance would be a great big Barca-style rumble off academy.

I'd buy the Pigs academy and re-locate the police there, while extending Middlewood Road down into Niagara. I'd buy all the new flats next to the training ground as a campus for the academy players. Then i'd set up the biggest and best youth scouting and coaching programme in the country - which would produce players for our first team while also helping the city as a community.

Wednesday would be the number one name in Sheffield, and not just in a sporting sense.

I can dream.

I can dream.

We all have dreams good read :biggrin:

Id defo make improvements around the ground.....

• As stated above kop stand no pillars a new west stand extend it round to north ?
  • Build a pub across the road call it the owl ?
  • Agree with academy having accomodation too make it top of the range where all kids want to be
  • Get s6 up there as the best!
  • As for lane its a shame to get rid the local rivalry is a part of sheffield the local derby has brought many a great game we would just be far more superior

A revamp of hillsborough would be fantastic really great premiership club1

I'd set up a holding company to form a syndicate, but I wouldnt be putting all my £800m. By the sounds of it, some of you would be putting twice that in.

I'd scour the sporting world for the best administrators and then let them look after it. I'd come up for board meetings once a month but let the professionals get on with it.

My day to day job would be running my Volvo Ocean Race team.

I wouldn't buy them, I'd just give them 100m and like season tickets for the rest of my life along with my family and also would like to know where the money would go.

Your own personal seats for you and your family with season tickets home and away for the rest of your life how about throwing in personal travel or parking space on the grounds guranteed travel to away matches and over night stay.... Skys the limits

Your own personal seats for you and your family with season tickets home and away for the rest of your life how about throwing in personal travel or parking space on the grounds guranteed travel to away matches and over night stay.... Skys the limits

oh yeh, can not forget away aswell :) also get mr bloby as our mascot

There is an area of Farmland in the Ipswich area, maybe Norfolk, possibly Suffolk, that particularly interests me surrounding the village/town of Dis. I would want about 25-35 acres with planning permission for a couple of dozen cottages, a general store, a GP surgery, a Pharmacy, a Post Office, a grub pub and a small football ground.

I would call my Village Dat, then twice a year we would have the Dis & Dat local derby.

As for local football i feel I could make a far better job of the Lane than I could at Hillsborough, sort of speed up their decline. Though if they don't get promotion this year, I may not have to !

No. You could spunk £800m on Wednesday and still not win the league in England. If I had that sort of money I'd buy Hearts though. You could win the SPL with a tenth of that and then some.

You do realise you would have to spend time in Scotland dont you Edinburgh :biggrin: